1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

ADOT Construction - 9/11-9/14

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by brian51974, Sep 10, 2015.

1. brian51974

brian51974 New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    PHOENIX — Freeway-improvement projects will require closures or lane restrictions in the Phoenix area this weekend (Sept. 11-14). The Arizona Department of Transportation recommends drivers plan ahead, consider alternate routes or adjust travel schedules and use caution in work zones while the following restrictions are in place:

· Westbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) closed between Country Club Drive and Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 14) for widening project paving. DETOUR: Alternate routes include westbound McDowell Road, Rio Salado Parkway and University Drive. Please allow extra travel time.

· Northbound Interstate 17 narrowed to two lanes near Greenway Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Saturday (Sept. 12) for pavement repair. Northbound I-17 off- and on-ramps at Greenway Road closed. DETOUR: Please allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes.

· Westbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) closed overnight between Priest Drive and Interstate 10 from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday (Sept. 12) for overhead sign work. Westbound I-10 narrowed to one lane between Baseline and Broadway roads. DETOUR: Please use alternate routes or allow extra travel time.

· Eastbound Interstate 10 narrowed to two lanes overnight between 40th Street and Baseline Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday (Sept. 13) for overhead sign work. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at State Route 143 and Broadway Road closed. DETOUR: Please allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes, including eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) to southbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway).

· Grand Avenue (US 60) closed in both directions between R.H. Johnson Boulevard and Loop 303 from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 p.m. Sunday (Sept. 13) for bridge work. DETOUR: Traffic will primarily detour along Loop 303 and Bell Road. Please allow extra travel time.

· Northbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) narrowed to one lane between Chaparral and Indian Bend roads from 1 a.m. and noon Sunday (Sept. 13) for widening project. Northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at McDonald Drive closed. DETOUR: Please consider alternate routes, including westbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) to northbound State Route 51.

· Eastbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) narrowed to one lane overnight in areas between Gilbert Road and Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday (Sept. 12) for lane-marker installation. DETOUR: Please consider alternate routes.

· Eastbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) narrowed to one lane in areas between Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) and Tomahawk Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday (Sept. 13) for lane-marker installation. DETOUR: Please consider alternate routes.

· Eastbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) narrowed to one lane overnight in areas between Tomahawk and Mountain View roads from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday (Sept. 14) for lane-marker installation. Expect short closures of some on- and off-ramps in the area. DETOUR: Please consider alternate routes.

Attached Files:

2. Mr. T

Mr. T Well-Known Member

I will not be out doing anything tomorrow. MAYBE Marine week, but I doubt it. Lots of people saying they will do lots of stupid thing for the anniversary, I don't wish to become a terrorism statistic