Adjusted fares ?

Mano

Anybody have their fares adjusted yet? I know the boost is back and we're getting paid accordingly, but have not yet seen my fares adjusted while driving during the problem.

UberHelot

heck no! 8 unboosted trips in a row. several emails already. They "know of the problem and are working on it".

How many thousands and thousands of people are they screwing over?????

hy1368

Nope over 8 rides from yesterday that boots not applied to them.Got a email from Uber rap saying the same old $hit that they are aware of the technical issues and that I should have recived my boots with 48 hours!

PacificCoast

Better be fixed before the payout... its getting close NOW
I swear, bunch of immature, entitled crybabies. "They better adjust and pay or else...I'm going to throw temper tantrum! Wah wah wah"

So much crying that at least 3 separate threads have started regarding this same topic. So sad.

Jbeck

I swear, bunch of immature, entitled crybabies. "They better adjust and pay or else...I'm going to throw temper tantrum! Wah wah wah"

So much crying that at least 3 separate threads have started regarding this same topic. So sad.
Who are you?? Why wouldn't you want to be paid for the work done? Where do you drive?

PacificCoast

Who are you?? Why wouldn't you want to be paid for the work done? Where do you drive?
I do want to get paid, but as I stated previously, why don't you wait until you receive your final payout statement before making a complaint and making it such a big deal. Asking question about is all good, but is at least 3 separate threads regarding this same matter really necessary? I really don't get this constant complaining.

I drive in LA county, try to drive as much as I can in the core for incentives and will venture out to OC if ride takes me there.

Jbeck

I do want to get paid, but as I stated in another thread, why don't you wait until you receive your final payout statement before making a complaint and making it such a big deal. Asking question about is all good, but is at least 3 separate threads regarding this same matter really necessary? I really don't get this constant complaining.

I drive in LA county, try to drive as much as I can in the core for incentives and will venture out to OC if ride takes me there.
This is a place to vent your issues. Good or bad. Cut some people a break. Glad they fixed it. I tried not to stress to much myself but it's always a question of they will fix it right. If you have dealt with their customer service canned emails at all you can understand why people get frustrated. :rolleyes: