Adelaide airport Uber waiting area

Waterproof

I just got my Adelaide Airport access card. Can anybody tell me exactly where is the Uber driver waiting area is? I follow direction in Uber apps and ended up at IKEA parking lot.

Who is John Galt?

I just got my Adelaide Airport access card. Can anybody tell me exactly where is the Uber driver waiting area is? I follow direction in Uber apps and ended up at IKEA parking lot.

I don't do airport pickups, but my understanding is that the 'holding area' is in fact in the old Masters carpark, which is adjacent to the IKEA carpark. For all intents and purposes, the same area.

When you get the long anticipated call, you advance to 'GO' to collect your pax. 'GO' being the rideshare area as circled in the map below. The map roughly shows where you need to go. It may pay to do an exploratory drive around a couple of times in order to familiarise yourself with the layout.

Come back if I can be of any further help.

Who is John Galt?

Oh no don't follow uncle John's driving line. You cant go over the median strip ( some try) go up to the round about and turn back down.:laugh:?

LOL ? Thanks Gary, you are absolutely right. ? It just goes to show how impaired you can get drinking beer, sitting at the laptop and giving 'virtual' directions. I was going to say it might be something like having a Babe on board as the navigator - but I won't.

Here are the correct directions:

Waterproof

I don't do airport pickups, but my understanding is that the 'holding area' is in fact in the old Masters carpark, which is adjacent to the IKEA carpark. For all intents and purposes, the same area.

When you get the long anticipated call, you advance to 'GO' to collect your pax. 'GO' being the rideshare area as circled in the map below. The map roughly shows where you need to go. It may pay to do an exploratory drive around a couple of times in order to familiarise yourself with the layout.

Come back if I can be of any further help.

View attachment 298729
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for your helpful advice. Cheers.

everythingsuber

How do I know where people going? I just start with Uber and don’t have airport access card...

As you go into the airport at the roundabout just past the service station you go around the round to the right and on the left hand corner as you leave the roundabout is the Airport operations office. Just go into the car park there and into the office ( after getting out of car ) The ladies there will help you out.