Additional Apps

Inshur

AverageSchmoe

Any suggestions on additional apps to help understand the daily operations better? A mileage tracking app that knows when I'm 'online' would be helpful. Or any others that I could look into.

Help is much appreciated.

Suism

The best program you can use is Excel because all these other programs make it "easier" for you to track it but Excel is free and all it takes is you setting up your rows and columns at the start of every month. What I have for apps are Lyft and Uber. Then I have gas, insurance, car loan, start of the day miles and end of the day miles. Then subtract the end with the day for your total mileage which you can use as daily mileage. Also phone bills.
So on the days you buy gas, put the total on the section. Same with other factors.

Steamr0ller

I use LubeApp , it tells me if my anus needs lube after every trip.... :thumbup:

Thinking about upgrading to LubeApp Pro soon...its worth it.
Let's get on the forum today and make the same joke I make everyday lol. Way to go bro. Very inspiring. Ud expect more mature answers from someone named LiveNLearn LMAO. GET ATTA HEEEERREEE
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I hear that's useful for @@@@@@@@.

Maybe someone not focused on @@@@@@@@ has a better answer.
I'm telling you bro this forum has more people that don't even give a @@@@ than those that do so be careful.

AverageSchmoe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Appreciate the Excel suggestion. I'll go with that for now. Do I just track all miles or are miles with the app on tracked separately? Or are you tracking all miles together and separate them whem you get your info from Uber for taxes?

Steamr0ller some people have rectal fixations. They dig around and then smear everywhere. Usually they qualify as special needs. Sometimes the need is attention seeking disorder. Thanks for the heads up.

LiveNLearn

Let's get on the forum today and make the same joke I make everyday lol. Way to go bro. Very inspiring. Ud expect more mature answers from someone named LiveNLearn LMAO. GET ATTA HEEEERREEE

I'm telling you bro this forum has more people that don't even give a @@@@ than those that do so be careful.
Lol. Yea bro , I lived n learned you cant take life to serious.

LiveNLaugh is better...lol

Ahmed2889

I use LubeApp , it tells me if my anus needs lube after every trip.... :thumbup:

Thinking about upgrading to LubeApp Pro soon...its worth it.
Word like if you ain’t got something useful to say then stfu

I use an app called SherpaShare it’s great check it out

LiveNLearn

Yeah I hear that's useful for @@@@@@@@.

Maybe someone not focused on @@@@@@@@ has a better answer.
I like your style joeschmoe...welcome.
Word like if you ain’t got something useful to say then stfu

I use an app called SherpaShare it’s great check it out
Well you shuda stfu , cuz what you mentioned is useless. Sherpasharedeeznuts!!.?

Suism

Appreciate the Excel suggestion. I'll go with that for now. Do I just track all miles or are miles with the app on tracked separately? Or are you tracking all miles together and separate them whem you get your info from Uber for taxes?

Steamr0ller some people have rectal fixations. They dig around and then smear everywhere. Usually they qualify as special needs. Sometimes the need is attention seeking disorder. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't do standard deduction with taxes since I can claim higher expenses by writing off all things related to work. I would do all miles only because you have a clearer understanding on how many of those miles are personal or miles spent driving around for passenger or work related.

Inshur New York