Inshur

Addisonlee/Tristar

VoDauSus

FROM Luton...maybe.That is 1/4 of theyr cars! Would you drive 40 miles empty twice a day because they send you there?

Swifty126

What do Adlee charge from Luton to London
just hope it's not as good as uber rates (for the customer)

dsd

New Addison Lee Driver deal increases pay. £199 vehicle rental & 20% Non-Account commission. Refer a friend and receive £250. Call: 0207 255 4205 for more info

Got this text today.
TriStar , didn't they offer PAYE driver jobs at minimum wage or real close

Look, if ADDLEE was still great that cab4now guy would be there still.
End of day , customers are used to ubers piss take (for driver) prices now

dsd

AddLee Are going to be all account work soon. They have bought more than half the company's that. Were around when I started.
You been blacklisted by AddLee , like me, very few company's left.
Anyone ever worked for Creative cars on Windmill St , ?they paid good rates . Definitely was good for owner drivers

UberLuxbod

AddLee have been considering downsizing the normal fleet for a while.

They will soon concentrate on Exec/VIP and Couriers.

They will leave the cheap punters for the likes of Uber and the cheap Accounts will go the same way.

Addleeme

No chance, 1k jobs a day = 250 drivers doing 4 jobs each,some guys like working the Airport,250 drivers is jack all but will obs help drivers who work city get more work,they took me back btw with a rapp on the knuckles,now to find out if this new contract any good

TheStudent

My friends @ AddLee say for a 50hr week you can clear 700 (cash,cc,acc) after fuel costs.
But don't forget AddLee account customers take the piss (Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Goldman Sachs etc)
When these acc customers keep u waiting during peak hour when your trying to accumulate points, its just annoying. And the dead mileage run outs for priority accounts are time consuming and unpaid.
So that 700 is before car rent and addlee's 20% is it ?

Addleeme

My friends @ AddLee say for a 50hr week you can clear 700 (cash,cc,acc) after fuel costs.
But don't forget AddLee account customers take the piss (Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Goldman Sachs etc)
When these acc customers keep u waiting during peak hour when your trying to accumulate points, its just annoying. And the dead mileage run outs for priority accounts are time consuming and unpaid.
But if your clearing 700 after 50 hours it don't matter if you got dead mileage or the waiting thing