Adding another vehicle

fa509si

I just purchased another vehicle its 2016 nissan altima and is there any option on the app that i can switch vehicle anytime i want? Ex. Mon-wed ill use my 2013 honda and thurs -sun I'll use nissan .

ryan137

Yes the app allows you to switch vehicles on demand. Just get safety inspection done on new vehicle and send request to support to add it.

ryan137

Two cars....two payment and insurance write off. Smart.

Not sure this is completely accurate. Write-offs are based on % of km driven per vehicle. Since it is still only one person driving I do not see where they can write off extra.

Hameed

Not sure this is completely accurate. Write-offs are based on % of km driven per vehicle. Since it is still only one person driving I do not see where they can write off extra.
I might sound fishy but there are places in Toronto that I won't give here lol that reverse your meter even the new lattes ones. So if you drive 30k km total per year and on uber statement its says 15k km so in reality your write off is 50% of car expenses. What if you pay some money and reverse the meter and can get 80-90% write off. Just a thought lol