• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Adding a city to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeeves

More Aussies! Welcome YetiUber. You should start a thread in the 'Cities' forum with Brisbane in the title. You need 2 more members from Brisbane to get a sub-forum.

Edit: i see there are two of you! You just need a thread and a third member.

Jeeves

Hawaii! Jealous of you. Start a thread in this forum to get your three members and start your island sub-forum :smiles:

Worcester Sauce

If you would like a city to be added to the forum, you must have a minimum of three active users in that market. Post a new thread in this forum ('Cities') with the name of your city as the title. Once you have three forum members in that thread, and in that city, a sub-forum will be created.
Thanks.

Coss71

When you go and look at a list of the cities, page 1 and page 2 are identical.
In an entry I did, when I had asked for Vancouver, WA to be added, it seems to have disappeared from this thread.
I'm confused :confused: (but that's nothing new :p)

HungryPilot

If you would like a city to be added to the forum, you must have a minimum of three active users in that market. Post a new thread in this forum ('Cities') with the name of your city as the title. Once you have three forum members in that thread, and in that city, a sub-forum will be created.
Please add Minneapolis! New market, lots going on!

uberpeople.net

Administrator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reading is important in a forum setting. Post a new thread, not a reply to this one :smiles:

Status
Not open for further replies.