• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Adding a city to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettn

UberPeople.NET is going to have to pay me to reply to all of you with the same response over and over again :smiles: You need 3 members from your city to have a sub-forum created.

Welcome to the forum garrettn. Read the original post. Read lots of posts. And go get some buddies from Kansas City to signup so you can have a sub-forum.
Got it. Is there a way to search to see what people from KC already belong? I tried searching members for Kansas City and no results. Hopefully this is helpful others. Thanks for all you do. I appreciate it.

UberSonic

Just joined up for the Detroit market. Not sure how many others are on here from Michigan, but I don't see the Motor City on this list yet, so here it is. :smiles:

Eric Rally

Can we get an Orlando folder up there. With all the drama of Mears transportation, tickets, car' towed, etc... There is a lot to talk about here in O-town!

Thanks in advance.

e

uberpeople.net

Administrator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the requests for new cities. Here is the procedure more specifically: Create a thread in this forum ('Cities'), with the name of your city. One you get three forum members to reply to the thread indicating that they are in the same city; we will create the sub-forum.

Barbara Bitela

lol! may I suggest the administrator change his or her avatar? some photos just don't translate well.
(she offered in a real and unsnarky way)
:biggrin:

Sydney Uber

lol! may I suggest the administrator change his or her avatar? some photos just don't translate well.
(she offered in a real and unsnarky way)
:biggrin:
I got off on the wrong foot with the Administrator above - called him a dog's breakfast

He corrected me and told me it was a Paella he'd just cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.