Adding a city to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUXYRIDE

Please add Providence. Besides myself, there is MP775 and another whose handle I cannot remember. :smiles:

Jeeves

Welcome to the forum uberlady, jordan9k, and bluepit22. As the OP (admin) posted, there is a requirement of three members from your city required to add a subforum. You should probably wait to ask until you have three members here at UberPeople.net from your city. If you havent done so already, introduce yourself in the People forum. Include your city in the title and hope others will see your post and join. I have noticed a lot of guests viewing the forum, so it might be just the inspiration someone from your city needs to register. Also it helps to tell drivers in your area about the forum.

Happy driving. Hope to see you all contribute more, and hope more drivers from your cities join in the discussion.

Jeeves

You need 3 active members to add a city as the original post states.

Recruit some of your driver friends to the forum!

Jeeves

UberPeople.NET is going to have to pay me to reply to all of you with the same response over and over again :smiles: You need 3 members from your city to have a sub-forum created.

Welcome to the forum garrettn. Read the original post. Read lots of posts. And go get some buddies from Kansas City to signup so you can have a sub-forum.

LookyLou

UberPeople.NET is going to have to pay me to reply to all of you with the same response over and over again :smiles: You need 3 members from your city to have a sub-forum created.

Welcome to the forum garrettn. Read the original post. Read lots of posts. And go get some buddies from Kansas City to signup so you can have a sub-forum.
You are doing a great job Jeeves. :smiles:

Status
Not open for further replies.