• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Adding a city to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberpeople.net

Administrator
Staff member
If you would like a city to be added to the forum, you must have a minimum of three active users in that market. Post a new thread in this forum ('Cities') with the name of your city as the title. Once you have three forum members in that thread, and in that city, a sub-forum will be created.

Last edited:

uberpeople.net

Administrator
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Added. Now we fully expect you to recruit hundreds of drivers from NYC to the site and begin chatting profusely!

Sydney Uber

Okay, Okay, let me put my slippers on, make me a Horlicks and ask a question when I can find my glasses to read some notes I wrote on the inside of my eyelids.

When you say "Market" is that like a Buy/Swap/& Sell section?

As the famous Aussie Politician Pauline Hanson (she had the best legs!) once said - "Please Explain"?

Sydney Uber

Okay, Okay, let me put my slippers on, make me a Horlicks and ask a question when I can find my glasses to read some notes I wrote on the inside of my eyelids.

When you say "Market" is that like a Buy/Swap/& Sell section?

As the famous Aussie Politician Pauline Hanson (she had the best legs!) once said - "Please Explain"?

LookyLou

In the States the term market has many meanings. In this case it is a reference to a Marketing Area (geographical). As in, "What market do you drive in Sydney?".

To be honest, I had the same initial thought you did when seeing this term posted here for the first time. Buy/Sell.

The Geek

Ill count that as two petitions to change Markets to ....? Cities?
"Cities" is more Human I think. Poor Sydney is going to get in heaps of trouble driving around in shops now unless you change it as those Down Under are easily confused...:p I'm dying to hear tales from Bangkok myself! Used to live there and there is no more insane driving on God's Green Earth!

Sydney Uber

"Cities" is more Human I think. Poor Sydney is going to get in heaps of trouble driving around in shops now unless you change it as those Down Under are easily confused...:p I'm dying to hear tales from Bangkok myself! Used to live there and there is no more insane driving on God's Green Earth!
"""SOB"""SOB""""SOB""""
The Brother I never had has been looking out for me here!! All these years, no sibling empathy. just me stumbling along in my own vacuum, the others laughing behind my back till Big Bro has come along holding out his Sabre to give me strength and support

http://soundbible.com/grab.php?id=2014&type=mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.