Actual quest......Guess they dont want me to sleep

25rides7daysaweek

I been getting them for 2 years. It says day 1 of 5, day 2 of 5,day 3 of 5, 4 of 5 and 5 of 5. I got 60 for $60 Monday thru Thursday this week..the 5th day should be thru 4 am of Friday. Thursday afternoon at about 5pm you'll get another one for fri 4am - Monday 4am. If you complete the lower trips they will raise the dollars and trips.

Soldiering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh damn. Got it. Well your right I'll get that amount easy. Uberfusion another form of confusion. I hate their ambiguity

Zaarc

51 is an odd number...literally. Are these quests customised for each driver? Ive seen lots if different amounts...some easier and for more than others.

Soldiering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes they are. If you reach them they make them harder. It's actually 44 trips by Thursday to receive 51 dollars

Juggalo9er

51 is an odd number...literally. Are these quests customised for each driver? Ive seen lots if different amounts...some easier and for more than others.
I normally get $4 for one trip Friday and Saturday nights... That with surge makes me do one trip and go home

jgiun1

That's not per day....I get similar quests...notice the day one, day two, day three....they are just letting you know the days its qualified for Monday -Thursday

I get them all the time....then they switch to Friday /Monday and show Friday, day one....etc.