ACH Payments........WTF?, LEASE XCHANGE!

HUberMe

I recently took the bait!! $50.00 gift card if I set up an ACH payments with my bank. Well UBER has taken the ACH payment before paying me. Now fortunately I had the money in there to cover, but it leaves me very little to make it through the next earnings deposit. So I decided to file a claim against UBER. I don't think I should pay this amount given I have always let UBER take from my earnings. So the advice I have is to have dbl the amount in your account as they are taking these payments before you get paid. When I set up the account they assured me the amount would not be removed on Monday Midnight. Well that's not the case. Woke up to find they debited my account today, Saturday for the week coming. Sucks. Now I have to save for the transition to works its way into correcting their new system...... My advice is if you want the ACH make sure you have dbl the amount in your account.

The Gift of Fish

:rolleyes: A little research goes a long way.

upload_2018-1-27_7-44-29.png

HUberMe

Yup..... My BAD! But I am now discovering how unorganized they are. I am going to my bank to close this account and open a new one. @@@@-EM (UBER) ill make my payments online and let them wait. They already took the first payment. You think they will send me my $50.00 gift card anyway. I mean it does say they will send it after my first ACH payment is made which was last week..... LOL!

The Gift of Fish

Yup..... My BAD! But I am now discovering how unorganized they are. I am going to my bank to close this account and open a new one. &%[email protected]!*-EM (UBER) ill make my payments online and let them wait. They already took the first payment. You think they will send me my $50.00 gift card anyway. I mean it does say they will send it after my first ACH payment is made which was last week..... LOL!
Could go either way. They may send the card without issue, or you may have to fight Rohit hard for it. No way to tell.

semi-retired

<<< Confused... why is Uber taking money from you to begin with? I'm missing something from a context perspective and am curious now.

HUberMe

<<< Confused... why is Uber taking money from you to begin with? I'm missing something from a context perspective and am curious now.
Sorry. Im an Xchange leasing driver....... Since that department is no more you either set up ACH payments for the lease or you make those Xchange payments online........

Carblar

Sorry. Im an Xchange leasing driver....... Since that department is no more you either set up ACH payments for the lease or you make those Xchange payments online........
Xchange is still taking money from Uber pay.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

HUberMe

Thanks Carblar, So far so good. My direct deposit statement looks correct so far. But they still took this weeks out on Saturday. So this is advice moving forward. Keep enough money to cover your lease payment 1 week before. Dont assume they will wait for you to get paid from the weeks earnings. If your initial 1st week payment has posted, consider closing the account and make your payments online instead. And maybe in 14 days you will get the $50 gift card anyway.

HUberMe

Forget your account issues, you need to focus on how to get out of your lease.
I realize the lease is expensive, but given I can return it at any time is ok. The transmission was replaced under warranty and the car has 92,000 miles on it I really don’t care... I use it for personal stuff, way more than driving it for Uber. But I am close to buying a new vehicle... besides they are losing tons of cash anyway so it’s kind of a redemption in a way for screwing over drivers..