Accreditation

dunk

Hello I am new to Uber and just apply today . I just wondering whether I need to obtain Accreditation certificate in order to drive uber .Further It would be great if you can give me some advise .

Cheers,
Dunk

pajala

Hello I am new to Uber and just apply today . I just wondering whether I need to obtain Accreditation certificate in order to drive uber .Further It would be great if you can give me some advise .

Cheers,
Dunk
You need a accreditation in psychology so you self asses yourself on why you are contemplating being an Uber driver. Run now!!!!!!!!!

ScottieB

If and when we get regulated in Victoria the Government will require their own background checks on all UberX drivers. Under the current system a Accreditation certificate as in a VH license will be required unless they make changes etc. Uber sent out an email to all partners late last year asking for us to get it done in preparing for regulation

x'ing

Cheers,
Dunk

Cheers,

What's involved in getting driver accreditation