Account suspended

mloomis

My Lyft account was suspended because my license somehow got cancelled because I played a ticket late. I straightened my license out and filed a dispute with samba. How long does it take for them to re-run my mvr and report to lyft?

Sold My Soul For Stars

My Lyft account was suspended because my license somehow got cancelled because I played a ticket late. I straightened my license out and filed a dispute with samba. How long does it take for them to re-run my mvr and report to lyft?
They are only required to run your MVR once every 12 months. So if I was you, I would go down to the office and request they re-run your MVR. How many other tickets do you have?

mloomis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are only required to run your MVR once every 12 months. So if I was you, I would go down to the office and request they re-run your MVR. How many other tickets do you have?
I only have two unsafe/defective vehicle tix. The one I paid late and they cancelled my license. I didn't know it was cancelled. I went to the DMV, paid the release fee and got a new license issued. I then went on the samba safety site and disputed it. Lyft support wasn't of much help but they gave me the impression that if I disputed, they would re run my mvr

Sold My Soul For Stars

Samba safety Site? I'm not familiar with that site. As long as you only have two tickets , you should be good. Have you advised them it's safe to rerun your report?

mloomis

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes I did. Samba safety is the company Lyft uses for mvr checks. Basically they do the checks then inform lyft if you don't pass. I did inform them and lyft that the issue should be resolved. I'm pretty sure that was all I was suspended for, I just was wondering what the time frame was.

robg77

So, you have two speeding tickets (or other moving violations) and didn't bother to pay one of the fines? You chose to drive for hire to make money, yet you don't seem to understand the basics of maintaining your driving privileges. That's not very smart. Hopefully, Lyft will reinstate you, but I wouldn't blame them if they choose not to.