Inshur

Account on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueskyplus

India's army is in bad shape, underfunded and under-resourced. I've read this in research papers written by analysts.
Post automatically merged:

No mate. I just get annoyed when I see ppl like you that come here and than close the door behind you.
You know what a BBCD is?
Indian soldiers are in bad shape yes low moral, bad treatment of lower cast soldiers and list goes on. But Pakistan soldiers are well looked after even tons of people wants to join pak army but there aren't many vacancies and there is tough criteria to join.
Even British soldiers go to pak for training.
Anyway I strongly believe that war is not solution of any problem. Both countries should spend money and resources on their people rather than on weapons. As both counties have huge problem of child labour, and list goes on.
Look at the west is this the same Germany England and France yes but they have realised that priority should be the welfare of people not war and look where they are now.
For example in England there is every help available for every citizen, u can go to college, University and government supports u. Government looks after people like a mother. There is health care there is social care and on and on that's how the country should run.

Khanie

But Pakistan soldiers are well looked after even tons of people wants to join pak army but there aren't many vacancies and there is tough criteria to join.
Not quite right.

Not many want to join as a soldier, because it's tough and low pay. Whereas joining as an officer, you are very well looked after. It seriously helps if you have safarish (sponsored). Unlike British officers, their Pakistani counterparts get excellent perks. These perks probably take a significant chunk out of the defence budget. Pak Army is truly a private enterprise that protects its own above all else, and even overthrows governments when it sees fit.

Even British soldiers go to pak for training.
Nope, it's called joint exercises. Many Pak officers attend training at Sandhurst and Fort Brag/West Point for training. The elite Pak SSG is modelled on the British SAS.

PS: I believe it is in Pak Army's interest to have hostile neighbours. Unfortunately this is not what the rest of the population needs. The army should stop interfering in politics and go back to their barracks, just like in every other progressive nation.

Last edited:

Ex-Uber

Why is an Indian telling what the Pakistani army should do? Generally, Indians excel at deceiving. Just like when they got their back sides whopped in Febuary when 2 Indian airforce planes were shot down by Pak Airforce with one pilot captured. They went around saying that Pakistan was taught a lesson :s lol. Actually, Modi was able to sell this to the gullible Indians and he got re-elected lol.

Khanie

Why is an Indian telling what the Pakistani army should do?
? Who are you referring to?

Generally, Indians excel at deceiving. Just like when they got their back sides whopped in Febuary when 2 Indian airforce planes were shot down by Pak Airforce with one pilot captured. They went around saying that Pakistan was taught a lesson :s lol. Actually, Modi was able to sell this to the gullible Indians and he got re-elected lol.
Governments of both nations with their media, manipulate their respective publics with great efficiency. Example - IK was in the US recently. It was seen as a success at the time by the Pak media, but the Americans only provided lip service and nothing else. Trump knew well before IK that Modi would revoke Article 370.

PS: actually something did come out of that visit. The Pak top brass meeting with their US counterparts. What were they cooking up? PAK Army has a history of helping the US achieve their goals in that region.

Look mate, it's not Gary or John disrespecting elder uncles and aunties, blocking neighbours driveways, littering, smoking weed and gathering in cars outside peoples houses, letting fireworks off at 11pm, driving rentals and revving the shit out of them if they don't crash them, blocking off roads to chat to their mates, renting out properties with residential mortgages, dodgy part worn tyres and mechanics doing dodgy MOTs, no claims bonuses for sale, cash for crash, student visa scams, taxi license scams, bank transfer fraud the list goes on. Remember the comment I made about no respect for the laws of the land.
Where do you think these practices originate from? Here in the UK, or maybe abroad, like for example, Pakistan?

Are these ppl you refer to, mostly born here? If so, why is it that they don't behave appropriately like you and I? Or If you think they're from abroad, then why don't they behave like are parents did, like back in the day?

Have you heard of the term "Broken Britain"?

Last edited:

PopEye76

This is funny. Third worlders fighting over scraps.

A question to the guy who claims his dad came over in the 50s.

Why are you driving for Uber? You had all the opportunities to become something ( a doctor, firefighter, police man IT man etc) since you were born in this society.

You fcked up and now you are an uber driver just like your immigrants cousins who came yesterday.

Don’t be mad at them just because you are a loser.

Dov

I am also enjoying the India v Pakistan angle
In the good old days - as referenced in this thread - they would have both been called Pakis

R.M.Ahmad

And where Kaka is from is full of oil.
Iraq before the war was far superior to Pakistan. Pakistan may have a big army but they're scared shitless of the Indians.
I was not running from starvation when I came here. I had a place in Exeter University to study economy. After the day I arrived to this country, Saddam Hussein attacked Kurdistan, destroyed my village and made all my relatives refugees on the land of their forefathers.

Before the liberation of Iraq on 2003, people of Kurdistan were starving and living in mud house, Kurdistan was completely destroyed. within five years after the liberation of Iraq, Kurdistan became the most prosperous and secure place in he region. Every one got a modern house, at least one new car and each one got a business or self employment or a job. They also learnt to eat unhealthy western food and a lot of it. Kurdistan also started importing labour from abroad

We had only three suicide bomb attacks after 2003 during 2004 while in Iraq you have an average of one suicide bomb attack daily since 2003.

Blueskyplus

Not quite right.

Not many want to join as a soldier, because it's tough and low pay. Whereas joining as an officer, you are very well looked after. It seriously helps if you have safarish (sponsored). Unlike British officers, their Pakistani counterparts get excellent perks. These perks probably take a significant chunk out of the defence budget. Pak Army is truly a private enterprise that protects its own above all else, and even overthrows governments when it sees fit.

Nope, it's called joint exercises. Many Pak officers attend training at Sandhurst and Fort Brag/West Point for training. The elite Pak SSG is modelled on the British SAS.

PS: I believe it is in Pak Army's interest to have hostile neighbours. Unfortunately this is not what the rest of the population needs. The army should stop interfering in politics and go back to their barracks, just like in every other progressive nation.
Pak army is one of the most honourable profession. Its not only tough but extremely tough. Mostly promotions goes from bottom to top. It's the only army in the world with high rate of senior officers casualties on line of control. Senior officers don't sit in nice offices but lead from the front.
They are strange people with no fear to fight or death. When soldiers dead bodies taken back to their native towns and villages rather than grieving their parents feel proud of them.
Their level of training is topclass if someone remember what Americans said about Pakistan that with Pakistani army and American weapons we can invade the entire world.
Just recently there was some kind of competition among World top armies and Pakistan was no 1 among all.
Someone gave u totally wrong info that pak army kidnap and kill people. Do u know how many innocent kashmiri women are raped by Indian army and how many innocent kashmiris are killed and kidnapped by Indian army.
U said pak army overthrows government yes they have to, u know what in 1960 pak was doing so good they gave loan to Germany but these corrupt politicians ruined everything. These bast***S keep their children wives property and bank balance in Western and middle Eastern countries.
They have no interest in pak they took billions of dollars in loans and where that money goes no one knows so when these corrupt politicians likes of sharif, zardari and iltaf try to sell pak then they need to be overthrown. That's why army intervenes.
Now about joint exercises, have u ever heard Britain done any joint exercises with Nigeria, kongo, magnolia, Vietnam, Nepal, Iran, Israel, China, Russia or even India? If they have then good but I don't think so but they done with pak because both armies are top class and both are aiming to learn from each other
Finally long live Britain long live Pakistan

I am also enjoying the India v Pakistan angle
In the good old days - as referenced in this thread - they would have both been called Pakis
Not only Indian and Pakistanis but Bangladeshi, siri lankens as well or simply every brown skin. And this thing still exists I don't want to name but in certain cities in this country if u have any argument with anyone and u r brown then get ready to be called p***.

You talk about Afghanistan. It was Pakistan that helped the US and it's allies to invade Afghanistan. In doing so, Pakistan has lost billions in its economy and lets not forget over 75,000 lives.

Pakistan has been doing the US's bidding in that region for decades.

You talk about Pakistan is growing towards success, but India is already there.

China is only investing in Pakistan for its own national interests. They are also doing the same shit in Africa. China has about 1 million Uighurs muslims banged up in concentration camps and IK don't give a shti.
U know why pak helped America because Bush threatened musharaf that if u don't help us then we will bomb u in such a way that we will take u to stone age.
At that time entire world including China was on one side so pak had no option but to help USA.

Last edited:

captain uber

This is funny. Third worlders fighting over scraps.

A question to the guy who claims his dad came over in the 50s.

Why are you driving for Uber? You had all the opportunities to become something ( a doctor, firefighter, police man IT man etc) since you were born in this society.

You fcked up and now you are an uber driver just like your immigrants cousins who came yesterday.

Don’t be mad at them just because you are a loser.
Third worlders? I don't drive for Uber and I never claimed I did. You do not know my financial or educational background however my posts may give an indication to my level of education which does seem to be alot higher than yours.

With racist people like you around, who have to sign up with new profiles because you are too scared to reveal your true identity, it can be difficult to live in the UK even after all these years. What chances do people have of success with hidden racists like yourself in this society?

This was an interesting and educational discussion until you came along. Immigration comes from all over the world so it is not possible for the whole world to be my 'cousins'.

Khanie

Pak army is one of the most honourable profession. Its not only tough but extremely tough. Mostly promotions goes from bottom to top. It's the only army in the world with high rate of senior officers casualties on line of control. Senior officers don't sit in nice offices but lead from the front.
They are strange people with no fear to fight or death. When soldiers dead bodies taken back to their native towns and villages rather than grieving their parents feel proud of them.
Their level of training is topclass if someone remember what Americans said about Pakistan that with Pakistani army and American weapons we can invade the entire world.
Just recently there was some kind of competition among World top armies and Pakistan was no 1 among all.
Someone gave u totally wrong info that pak army kidnap and kill people. Do u know how many innocent kashmiri women are raped by Indian army and how many innocent kashmiris are killed and kidnapped by Indian army.
U said pak army overthrows government yes they have to, u know what in 1960 pak was doing so good they gave loan to Germany but these corrupt politicians ruined everything. These bast***S keep their children wives property and bank balance in Western and middle Eastern countries.
They have no interest in pak they took billions of dollars in loans and where that money goes no one knows so when these corrupt politicians likes of sharif, zardari and iltaf try to sell pak then they need to be overthrown. That's why army intervenes.
Now about joint exercises, have u ever heard Britain done any joint exercises with Nigeria, kongo, magnolia, Vietnam, Nepal, Iran, Israel, China, Russia or even India? If they have then good but I don't think so but they done with pak because both armies are top class and both are aiming to learn from each other
Finally long live Britain long live Pakistan

Not only Indian and Pakistanis but Bangladeshi, siri lankens as well or simply every brown skin. And this thing still exists I don't want to name but in certain cities in this country if u have any argument with anyone and u r brown then get ready to be called p***.

U know why pak helped America because Bush threatened musharaf that if u don't help us then we will bomb u in such a way that we will take u to stone age.
At that time entire world including China was on one side so pak had no option but to help USA.
Tell me, what has it cost (Pakistan and Afghanistan) by helping the Americans invade Afghanistan?
How many thousands have died (civilians and soldiers)?
How many people have been displaced?
How much of the Pakistani economy been destroyed?
How much aid did the US give in return for Pakistan's help?
How many lives have been destroyed in Waziristan, because of foreign groups crossing the border and taking control of the local population?

This all because America threatened Musharraf, or more likely it was a bluff, and Musharraf shit himself by surrendering.

I can say more, including how the Pak military butchered and raped many thousands of Bangladeshis in the Liberation War of 1971.

Last edited:

captain uber

Tell me, what has it cost (Pakistan and Afghanistan) by helping the Americans invade Afghanistan?
How many lives have been destroyed in Waziristan, because of foreign groups crossing the border and taking control of the local population?

This all because America threatened Musharraf, or more likely it was a bluff, and Musharraf shit himself by surrendering.

I can say more, including how the Pak military butchered and raped many thousands of Bangladeshis in the Liberation War of 1971.
Bangladesh? Didn't they team up with India at the time?

Khanie

I was not running from starvation when I came here. I had a place in Exeter University to study economy. After the day I arrived to this country, Saddam Hussein attacked Kurdistan, destroyed my village and made all my relatives refugees on the land of their forefathers.

Before the liberation of Iraq on 2003, people of Kurdistan were starving and living in mud house, Kurdistan was completely destroyed. within five years after the liberation of Iraq, Kurdistan became the most prosperous and secure place in he region. Every one got a modern house, at least one new car and each one got a business or self employment or a job. They also learnt to eat unhealthy western food and a lot of it. Kurdistan also started importing labour from abroad

We had only three suicide bomb attacks after 2003 during 2004 while in Iraq you have an average of one suicide bomb attack daily since 2003.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your village and relatives.

You say that after the war, Kurdistan improved, but at what cost? I mean, at what cost for the rest of Iraq?

Bangladesh? Didn't they team up with India at the time?
I think you'll find that Bhutto lost the election and wouldn't relinquish power. This caused civil unrest in East Pakistan. The military went over to quash the unrest, leading to a large scale genocide. India only joined the war after Pakistan launched pre-emptive strikes on northern India.

Last edited:

Blueskyplus

I have already answered that what if Bush threatened India it would have done the same. Indian prime minister would have shit himself as well
The environment at time was very hostile and no country in the world can afford the whole world against it.
Yes Pakistan lost billions and more than 70,000 people lost their lives but unfortunately or fortunately thats because of the geographical position of the Pakistan.
And we must not forget american asked elected Afghan government to handover that dickh***d if they had done so it might never happened but those afghani took Americans light then everyone has paid the price.
And about 1971 first the partition was unnatural west pak then biggest enemy India in between then east pak. Both east and west had massive differences and India took advantage of it and if u look into history how India managed to break pak becsuse in that era pak was in American camp and India was in soviet camp. Luck was on India side as soviet already placed its nuclear submirens and other deployed other powerful help to protect India not only that soviet gave India satellite intelligence as well.
When British and Americans came to help pak it was then too late as super powers did not want direct conflict so Americans and British had to go back
But must not forget after pak broke, India still continued attacks so after
Long meeting Americans only did one thing. They sent the pictures of all the weapons and defence aid and told India (baby of soviet) that if don't stop then we will send all of those to pak and India literally shit himself and pulled back

R.M.Ahmad

I mean, at what cost for the rest of Iraq?
In Kurdistan, we exploited the Americans, who give Iraq $30mbillion to rebuild Iraq. Kurdistan share was $6billion, which made a good use of to rebuild Kurdistan. The share of Iraq, $24billion, was completely disappeared into a thin air. Additionally, the 1500 year old war between Arab sunnies and Arab shiites reignited. This is because after the liberation of Iraq by American liberators, Iraq became a democratic country. Election took place, shiitte affiliated parties won election and formed the government. This was not accepted by Arab.Sunnies because before the liberation they were the rulers of Iraq and they were thinking Iraq as their private property because Iraq originally created after WW1 by British administration in India as a reward for Arab Sunnies for helping British Army against Ottoman, Turkish army. By the way, Arab Sunnies are about 20% of Iraqis but Arab Shiittes are about 60% of Iraq. The refusal of Arab sunnies to accept the new reality, led to a lot of destruction and the creation of ISIS.

The new Shiite rulers of Iraq followed the same previous mentality of Arab sunny rulers. They were the same jack asses except their saddles changed. Instead of concentrating to rebuild Iraq, they wasted all Iraqi money to buy arms, an American tank for over a billion dollar, American f? fighters for billions. Now Iraqis are revolting against the lack of opportunities and low living standards while Kurdistan going forward none stop.

Ubend R.S.

In Kurdistan, we exploited the Americans, who give Iraq $30mbillion to rebuild Iraq. Kurdistan share was $6billion, which made a good use of to rebuild Kurdistan. The share of Iraq, $24billion, was completely disappeared into a thin air. Additionally, the 1500 year old war between Arab sunnies and Arab shiites reignited. This is because after the liberation of Iraq by American liberators, Iraq became a democratic country. Election took place, shiitte affiliated parties won election and formed the government. This was not accepted by Arab.Sunnies because before the liberation they were the rulers of Iraq and they were thinking Iraq as their private property because Iraq originally created after WW1 by British administration in India as a reward for Arab Sunnies for helping British Army against Ottoman, Turkish army. By the way, Arab Sunnies are about 20% of Iraqis but Arab Shiittes are about 60% of Iraq. The refusal of Arab sunnies to accept the new reality, led to a lot of destruction and the creation of ISIS.

The new Shiite rulers of Iraq followed the same previous mentality of Arab sunny rulers. They were the same jack asses except their saddles changed. Instead of concentrating to rebuild Iraq, they wasted all Iraqi money to buy arms, an American tank for over a billion dollar, American f? fighters for billions. Now Iraqis are revolting against the lack of opportunities and low living standards while Kurdistan going forward none stop.
Very informative.

PopEye76

Third worlders? I don't drive for Uber and I never claimed I did. You do not know my financial or educational background however my posts may give an indication to my level of education which does seem to be alot higher than yours.

With racist people like you around, who have to sign up with new profiles because you are too scared to reveal your true identity, it can be difficult to live in the UK even after all these years. What chances do people have of success with hidden racists like yourself in this society?

This was an interesting and educational discussion until you came along. Immigration comes from all over the world so it is not possible for the whole world to be my 'cousins'.

Racist?? How ironic. Shall I quote your posts where you were complaining about immigrants taking your job, you, an immigrant stock yourself.

With all your “education” too bad you did not pick up irony.

And if you are not an uber driver, what are you doing on an uber forum complaining about immigrant drivers. Unbelievable.

I think I agree with the Kurdish guy’s quote. You are a mule alright.

People like you have ruined a once noble trade. Your job is to drive a person from point A to point B. Opening doors for perfectly able people, aux leads, bluetooth, sweets, water etc etc are just desperate measures to attract cheapos. Then you drive into other areas and steal work from local drivers in order to make your own life better.

Immigration has given us many wonderful things but also a lack of respect for the laws of this country. Living standards have gone up for immigrants but at the expense of lower living standards for the people already living here.
I am Asian by the way. Pakistani heritage to be precise. My old man came over in the 50s. You probably have not seen what England used to be and you seriously do not know what you are talking about.
Are you dumb? There is a difference between people who came over in the 50s and 60s as invited and given a visa on entry to the ones who abused student visas and sham marriages and rolled up thinking they're gonna get rich. You needed money to fly back in them days don't get it twisted.

Pakistan has the 6th biggest Army in the world and full of natural resources. Far from a dump mate.

I find it funny after 50 or 60 years of your father moving to the UK that you are still rooting for pakistan. Not very British of you is it?

And yea, Pakistan is a shyte hole. At least Iraq has massive oil reserves and world heritage level culture and history. What is Pakistan but a lost backwater province of India. Careful, soon they may roll on you like they did to Kashmir.

Bye.

Last edited:

captain uber

Racist?? How ironic. Shall I quote your posts where you were complaining about immigrants taking your job, you, an immigrant stock yourself.

With all your “education” too bad you did not pick up irony.

And if you are not an uber driver, what are you doing on an uber forum complaining about immigrant drivers. Unbelievable.

I think I agree with the Kurdish guy’s quote. You are a mule alright.

I find it funny after 50 or 60 years of your father moving to the UK that you are still rooting for pakistan. Not very British of you is it?

And yea, Pakistan is a shyte hole. At least Iraq has massive oil reserves and world heritage level culture and history. What is Pakistan but a lost backwater province of India. Careful, soon they may roll on you like they did to Kashmir.

Bye.
I don't know what language you speak but I cannot find the racism in my posts.

'Immigrant cousins' is the phrase you used hence my reply. The discussion began on ruining a trade by unnecessary petting of customers and I am not the one who took it off topic.

And what brings you on here if you don't drive for Uber?

Last edited:

Ubend R.S.

My thoughts reading this as a Liberal thinking Englishman...
There's a real darkness here. Openly bitter and bigoted views between BAME members of society. Possibly the same ppl that claim society here is unfair and systematically against them. I don't know if things will ever be resolved in South Asia or the Middle East but its worrying that migrants from these areas still harbour these feelings.

The UK and London in particular is a diverse multicultural society. We've come a long way. Human rights, same sex marriage, equality laws and so on. I'm fully aware that Russian, East, Central and Southern European citizens often have less Liberal views and can be openly racist. This topic shows me the same tribal views are still held amongst some of our previously preferred sources of migrant labour.

If we (we as in bame and the indigenous British) want the old school knuckle draggers to embrace this new Liberal world then change has to come from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.