Inshur

Account on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys I had an XL job.went there for a pickup, guy said we are 7 people. I said can't take more than 6. One guy offered me bribe (extra cash) which I refused as well. Anyway I informed them that they have 8 min to make their mind otherwise the job will get automatically cancelled. 8 mins passed and job cancelled so I drove away.
I parked in nearby street as I was having some lunch anyway the job came back with different name. I went back hoping it could be different family but one of the previous guy who offered me extra cash which I refused was part of the family.
Long story short he was quite an idiot but his dad was nice who actually booked the Uber.
I let them in and I heard the same guy calling me prick. As we are humans not driverless cars and his attitude was getting worst so I had no option than to kick them out.
His dad was alright and was apologetic but his mom was taking his side and his sister was taking pics of my car.
So I drove away and reported it to Uber.
Next morning while I was sleeping Uber rang me which I missed and they left voice mail that they will try to contact me again tomorrow. When I woke up I rang them few times and spoke to different people but all they saying that the team who is dealing with my case cannot receive outside call and only thing I can do is wait
Yesterday gone and now 6pm and still no call from them
Very disappointing
Has anyone else experience similar situation
I would appreciate any advice

Khanie

Hello guys I had an XL job.went there for a pickup, guy said we are 7 people. I said can't take more than 6. One guy offered me bribe (extra cash) which I refused as well. Anyway I informed them that they have 8 min to make their mind otherwise the job will get automatically cancelled. 8 mins passed and job cancelled so I drove away.
I parked in nearby street as I was having some lunch anyway the job came back with different name. I went back hoping it could be different family but one of the previous guy who offered me extra cash which I refused was part of the family.
Long story short he was quite an idiot but his dad was nice who actually booked the Uber.
I let them in and I heard the same guy calling me prick. As we are humans not driverless cars and his attitude was getting worst so I had no option than to kick them out.
His dad was alright and was apologetic but his mom was taking his side and his sister was taking pics of my car.
Next morning while I was sleeping Uber rang me which I missed and they left voice mail that they will try to contact me again tomorrow. When I woke up I rang them few times and spoke to different people but all they saying that the team who is dealing with my case cannot receive outside call and only thing I can do is wait
Very disappointing
Hopefully your able to work on other apps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your mistake mate. You got greeedy and they took advantage.
If I got greedy I would have accepted the extra cash and let them in and broke the licencing condition. But I refused to do so.
It looks like to stay out of trouble is to do what riders say and keep them sweat that why no complains but if anything happens then u r on ur own.
Looks like Uber don't want to hear any complaints. It is not possible to always please the riders if u don't do then get ready for all sorts of complaints and suspension.

Zonked

I think all you can do is send a message through the app setting out your position. Keep it to simple bullet points. Emphasise your commitment to customer service. Good luck.

Lookingaround

If I got greedy I would have accepted the extra cash and let them in and broke the licencing condition. But I refused to do so.
It looks like to stay out of trouble is to do what riders say and keep them sweat that why no complains but if anything happens then u r on ur own.
Looks like Uber don't want to hear any complaints. It is not possible to always please the riders if u don't do then get ready for all sorts of complaints and suspension.
Next time...drive away and cancel..

Volkswaber

Very disappointing
Rule number 1...never take same s#!t twice. Number 2 if you cancel before starting the trip they can't report you. Number 3 if they get in the car and you open the trip...don't cancel and let them cancel the trip, because Uber than will see that you didn't kick them out. Basically they are the one leaving the car.
I hope this helps!

Last edited:

The Ping!

Very disappointing
Never go back to the same people that you've just cancelled ..

yes mate, if you miss a call you must wait. happens to me once , a girl complain about me trying to ask her out all those bollocks stuff, Ithink she was lesbian..anyway..I missed the call from uber had to wait 1-2 days for call back. You wont get banned , they just need to hear your story :smiles: . and dont ever let more passengers than allowed, they trying to be smart and pay less and you risking your job. Good luck!!

help me

yes mate, if you miss a call you must wait. happens to me once , a girl complain about me trying to ask her out all those bollocks stuff, Ithink she was lesbian..anyway..I missed the call from uber had to wait 1-2 days for call back. You wont get banned , they just need to hear your story :smiles: . and dont ever let more passengers than allowed, they trying to be smart and pay less and you risking your job. Good luck!!
You risk much more than your job if something goes terribly wrong.

madhatter

Get a dashcam with large SD card or wifi to download to phone. Any tricky ride DL to phone just in case.

Personally with all the shit, prefer in car recording, so those who do cry wolf get their comeuppance and the wolfs have no wriggle room.

R.M.Ahmad

Last week a paxhole was calling me to pick up her at a zigzag point. I waved to her to come to me. As she approached me she shouted: 'didn't you see me waving to come to me'. I replied: 'Yes, but we are not allowed to stop or pick up passengers at zigzag points'. I wanted to go out to help her to load her bags, which seemed to be heavy. She pushed the door against me and I couldn't go out. By coincidence, a young man saw what happened. He shouted at her and said: 'Why are you doing this to this old man?". She replied: "Go f&ck off". He replied: "You stupid tart cow". She replied with F word repeatedly with her teeth was grinding and using her two fingers. He replied: "if you don't shut your mouth I come to F you". By that time I managed to drive and leave the man behind. After that I apologised to her and offered her to have some water to cool herself down but she didn't reply.
It was a half hour trip to the city. She was on the phone all the way to run a travel business. The way she was speaking to other employees, proved she was a real tart. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
When we reached her destination, I tried to go out to open the door for her but she came out quicker and thanked me many times. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was fasting today since yesterday 9pm. I have not eaten anything but drunk three glasses of warm water with a bit of rock salt. Now it is after 5pm and I am going to eat more than a pig eats.

Last edited:

Lookingaround

Last week a paxhole was calling me to pick up her at a zigzag point. I waved to her to come to me. As she approached me she shouted: 'didn't you see me waving to come to me'. I replied: 'Yes, but we are not allowed to stop or pick up passengers at zigzag points'. I wanted to go out to help her to load her bags, which seemed to be heavy. She pushed the door against me and I couldn't go out. By coincidence, a young man saw what happened. He shouted at her and said: 'Why are you doing this to this old man?". She replied: "Go f&ck off". He replied: "You stupid tart cow". She replied with F word repeatedly with her teeth was grinding and using her two fingers. He replied: "if you don't shut your mouth I come to F you". By that time I managed to drive and leave the man behind. After that I apologised to her and offered her to have some water to cool herself down but she didn't reply.
It was a half hour trip to the city. She was on the phone all the way to run a travel business. The way she was speaking to other employees, proved she was a real tart. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
When we reached her destination, I tried to go out to open the door for her but she came out quicker and thanked me many times. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was fasting today since yesterday 9pm. I have not eaten anything but drunk three glasses of warm water with a bit of rock salt. Now it is after 5pm and I am going to eat more than a pig eats.
Bonapetite

Don’t forgot the saying in Kurdistan

Jack Barclay

Don’t you see by putting up with this, she will continue to think it’s ok to behave like this with others? Get some self respect and refuse to take her unless she changes her tone and apologies!

R.M.Ahmad

Don’t you see by putting up with this, she will continue to think it’s ok to behave like this with others? Get some self respect and refuse to take her unless she changes her tone and apologies!
In that case I would have done her a favour, a lesson, which I didn't want so that she would do some thing worst with another driver, who might give her a piece of his/her mind.

captain uber

People like you have ruined a once noble trade. Your job is to drive a person from point A to point B. Opening doors for perfectly able people, aux leads, bluetooth, sweets, water etc etc are just desperate measures to attract cheapos. Then you drive into other areas and steal work from local drivers in order to make your own life better.

Immigration has given us many wonderful things but also a lack of respect for the laws of this country. Living standards have gone up for immigrants but at the expense of lower living standards for the people already living here.

Status
Not open for further replies.