• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Account on hold

kingcorey321

great your stuck driving loser uber .
its time to start making money ! ever try door dash ? i am not sure your area here i pick and choose currently making 20 an hour . with uber x only 12 /14 lyft to slow cant give a estimate

Reactions: CDP

Grokit

You obviously have little experience with the court system. In Calif. nothing is done automatically and payment dates are not set by the lower courts. This post is two months old, you are late for the party. I cannot tell what state you live in but NOTHING is done by a court for $25.
196E842A-4E22-4A94-A746-3167FF608DB2.jpeg

656D04A5-0B4A-4775-9041-D8A821B5A815.jpeg

Once again, don’t take kk’s advice. It only costs $25 in Los Angeles, CA to get the court to issue an order to garnish wages via a “Writ of Execution.”

California courts are very helpful to people going through small claims. They provide a lot of helpful information online and in-person.

8BF6A40C-E6A5-4B71-862F-E705E7BBD20E.jpeg

FLKeys

The problem with these false complaints by riders is no driver follows up on filing a claim in small claims court. I'm sure costs and procedures very by state, county, and even locality. All these costs can be recouped in the judgement if you win. If you have dash cam footage showing false claims you most likely will win.

If enough people start subpoenaing Uber/Lyft for rider information from false claims Uber/Lyft will eventually change their procedures and not immediately punish the driver. If enough people file claims in small court and then hit social media with their winning results it will start to curtail riders from making false complaints. Right now there is nothing to stop riders from filing false complaints so more and more will continue to do it.

Honestly, there are enough people that attended law school and can't find employment because there are just not enough jobs available that I can't believe someone has not started a practice targeting false complaints. Attorney fees would be recoverable, lost wages would be recoverable, and all your court costs would be recoverable.

Grokit

The problem with these false complaints by riders is no driver follows up on filing a claim in small claims court. I'm sure costs and procedures very by state, county, and even locality. All these costs can be recouped in the judgement if you win. If you have dash cam footage showing false claims you most likely will win.

If enough people start subpoenaing Uber/Lyft for rider information from false claims Uber/Lyft will eventually change their procedures and not immediately punish the driver. If enough people file claims in small court and then hit social media with their winning results it will start to curtail riders from making false complaints. Right now there is nothing to stop riders from filing false complaints so more and more will continue to do it.

Honestly, there are enough people that attended law school and can't find employment because there are just not enough jobs available that I can't believe someone has not started a practice targeting false complaints. Attorney fees would be recoverable, lost wages would be recoverable, and all your court costs would be recoverable.
UberPeople should facilitate this by creating a forum reserved for small claims discussions. Otherwise, this discussion will just get buried and people will move on.

UberFalsified

Dashcam probably deters, but dashcam does not help with Uber.
It's 1 strike, 2 strike and anything else is done.
In this guy's case, he could have resolved days earlier had he hammered uber with calls requesting escalation everytime.

tohunt4me

I tried to go online Saturday but got a msg that my account has been placed on because of a report on one of my recent trip. I was told the issue cannot be resolved at the green light hub or by online support but them.
I actually went to the green light hub yesterday Monday and was able to find out that a customer made a complaint on one of my rides. The Uber could not tell me the details of the complaint but was able to tell the trip. And told yeah I remember that trip but there was no issues at all. They were a bunch of young college students. They asked for auxiliary cable I told I had Bluetooth and they connected and played their music till they got off. And no issues at all. I was surprised.
Anybody experienced this before in Atlanta? And how long does it take for them to lift the hold
TRASH COMPANIES TO WORK WITH !

THEY INVITE THIS ABUSE OF DRIVERS & REWARD IT !

UNION.
Post automatically merged:

Today is the fifth day still no call from UBER. I tried the Twitter route as suggested by someone. Same scripted response. We are still investigating the report. Please be patient. These people are heartless.
Stories like Yours are the Reason i got a REAL JOB !

KK2929

View attachment 365135
View attachment 365149

Once again, don’t take kk’s advice. It only costs $25 in Los Angeles, CA to get the court to issue an order to garnish wages via a “Writ of Execution.”

California courts are very helpful to people going through small claims. They provide a lot of helpful information online and in-person.

View attachment 365160
--------------------------------
You think that proves anything? O.K. - so now you have your $25 piece of paper. Now what ?? I am talking about the TOTAL cost to legally take action and get your money owed. Now add up the other fees and notification charges that are required. Like I said, you have a lot to learn about the Calif. legal system.
Why should I care if you take my advice or not ? Go through the system and you will understand what I am talking about, Maybe.
You and Dekero should get a room.

Last edited:

Grokit

--------------------------------
You think that proves anything? O.K. - so now you have your $25 piece of paper. Now what ?? I am talking about the TOTAL cost to legally take action and get your money owed. Now add up the other fees and notification charges that are required. Like I said, you have a lot to learn about the Calif. legal system.
Why should I care if you take my advice or not ? Go through the system and you will understand what I am talking about, Maybe.
You and Dekero should get a room.
Where do you get your information??? $25 covers the ENTIRE process. No one hands you “a sheet of paper,” which you have to do something with. No. Did you even read up on the garnishment process before replying?

What happens is that the Court takes care of the collection process by ordering the debtor’s employer to start garnishing the debtor’s wages.

YOU have no business advising others on the legal process and certainly no business trying to dissuade others from using small claims court.

KK2929

Where do you get your information??? $25 covers the ENTIRE process. No one hands you “a sheet of paper,” which you have to do something with. No. Did you even read up on the garnishment process before replying?

What happens is that the Court takes care of the collection process by ordering the debtor’s employer to start garnishing the debtor’s wages.

YOU have no business advising others on the legal process and certainly no business trying to dissuade others from using small claims court.
----------------------------
Your opinion. Too bad you do not know what you are talking about. Also, I will state my opinion and if you do not like it, do not read my comments. Did you bother to read my article on collecting court judgments in Calif.? Obviously not. The court does not do any of that for $25. All you get is the legal doc ( that stands for document).
You seem very emphatic over this issue. Makes me wonder if you have an other motives. Of course, since you live in Atlantis, maybe the court system is different in your area.

Last edited:

Grokit

OK, kk, do you remember how you started digging your hole? You lashed out at SuzeCB, after she politely tried to help someone else-

199D44E0-B8EB-43B7-8CB1-63CB09E3F6A3.jpeg

Look at the part where you said, “You have to hire someone to collect.” Now kk, read through your article to learn what the author said about using collection firms-

180445D4-E338-4184-8167-E9D132153FD0.jpeg

Pay particular attention to these quotes- “[If] you can't use one of the other options... [this] might be an option as a last resort.” kk, you got schooled by your own article. LMAO

—————-

The court does not do any of that for $25. All you get is the legal doc
Oh yeah? PROVE IT!

Grokit

----------------------------
... you do not know what you are talking about. ... Did you bother to read my article on collecting court judgments in Calif.?
What article “on collecting court judgments in Calif.” ???

OMG. You even got that wrong as well. You can’t even summarize your own “evidence“ without getting more stuff wrong-

0BB69C18-0FF1-45BC-A491-9F6B36F70E86.jpeg

The author made clear that her article was non-state specific. You would have known that if you had read your own article.

So, kk, who doesn’t know what he’s talking about? Hmmmm?

Am I being emphatic about this? Maybe, but then I enjoy putting bullies in their place, especially the ones that lash out at women.

Retired Senior

Today is the fifth day still no call from UBER. I tried the Twitter route as suggested by someone. Same scripted response. We are still investigating the report. Please be patient. These people are heartless.
I visited one of my brothers today, and he asked if I was back Ubering. . I said NO and showed him my phone and the message on the bottom of the Uber App. Still investigating. We will tell you when you can start doing trips...

David - a veteran of 40 years working at multiple country clubs in Fairfield County - told me that the Country Clubs "never" fire anyone... they simply don't appear on the next week schedule. Or the next week's, and the one after that. It is left for the employee to figure it out. David said that it appears that Uber operates the same way.

peteyvavs

I tried to go online Saturday but got a msg that my account has been placed on because of a report on one of my recent trip. I was told the issue cannot be resolved at the green light hub or by online support but them.
I actually went to the green light hub yesterday Monday and was able to find out that a customer made a complaint on one of my rides. The Uber could not tell me the details of the complaint but was able to tell the trip. And told yeah I remember that trip but there was no issues at all. They were a bunch of young college students. They asked for auxiliary cable I told I had Bluetooth and they connected and played their music till they got off. And no issues at all. I was surprised.
Anybody experienced this before in Atlanta? And how long does it take for them to lift the hold
This is common with college punks, avoid picking them up at all cost.