Inshur

Kkharfan

So I received the following email yesterday just 3 minutes before starting my shift.

Hi *****, we wanted to inform you that we received some feedback regarding one of your recent trips.

we have placed your account on hold whilst we look into this matter internally.

please do not come into the Greenlight Hub or Uber Office, as this is something a dedicated team is handling. Someone from this team will contact you once we have an update on this.

thank you for your patience.

I do not understand this company. Why would they suspend my account without getting in touch with me. Why would they listen to one side only and not to both sides before jumping to conclusions to suspend my account.
As far as I know, I have not had a single issue with any customer recently.

This leads to one thing only.
Uber they do not care about their drivers, the people making them money. They only care about the riders. They would not listen to drivers, and they would listen to riders only.

Shane Sheikh

So I received the following email yesterday just 3 minutes before starting my shift.

Hi *****, we wanted to inform you that we received some feedback regarding one of your recent trips.

please do not come into the Greenlight Hub or Uber Office, as this is something a dedicated team is handling. Someone from this team will contact you once we have an update on this.

I do not understand this company. Why would they suspend my account without getting in touch with me. Why would they listen to one side only and not to both sides before jumping to conclusions to suspend my account.

Uber they do not care about their drivers, the people making them money. They only care about the riders. They would not listen to drivers, and they would listen to riders only.
What is your rating? How many years with Uber? How many trips?

soTuga

I wanted to add more tags but my mind is switched off for now..

I am wondering what should I do. Because as I stated I have not had a single issue recently with any of my riders.
Nothing you can do, an 18yr old spotty geek will decide if you are allowed to continue giving uber 20% of your earnings, isn't that amazing.
All possible because drivers think that they work for uber, yet it's uber that works for drivers.

Companies like Uber have to much power, it's the gig economy and week government we have, no worker protection.

UberLuxbod

Nothing you can do, an 18yr old spotty geek will decide if you are allowed to continue giving uber 20% of your earnings, isn't that amazing.
All possible because drivers think that they work for uber, yet it's uber that works for drivers.

Companies like Uber have to much power, it's the gig economy and week government we have, no worker protection.
One complaint and you are out is not that unusual in big Account firms.

Though if you were a decent driver they would usually just ban you from the Account.

This is all due to TFL and the recent court case and problems getting their new Op Lic

A decent PH driver will be working elsewhere in hours anyway.

Another reason not to have all your eggsbin one basket.

A Self Employed PH driver should work for multiple Operators.

Sowf off da river

So after 5000 trips you just realised. Lmao

Blueskyplus

This is a problem. We have no unity. These gig economy champions can do whatever and whenever they like. We are just a no in there books. Trust me u r wasting every single day spending working for them. They paying u peanuts at a cost of ur health and dignity. Offcourse no one is forcing u to do it. But they successfully traded so called flexibility and convenience with unpredictability and insecurity.
If they want to suspend anyone till further enquiry they should do so but at full pay. That's how the system should work. And finally I never ever trust these riders. They are 100% always unreasonably wrong.
No driver whether black cab or private hire goes out for arguments or troubles. These riders are the one who causes every problem in the first place why can't uber understands this

Kkharfan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a problem. We have no unity. These gig economy champions can do whatever and whenever they like. We are just a no in there books. Trust me u r wasting every single day spending working for them. They paying u peanuts at a cost of ur health and dignity. Offcourse no one is forcing u to do it. But they successfully traded so called flexibility and convenience with unpredictability and insecurity.
If they want to suspend anyone till further enquiry they should do so but at full pay. That's how the system should work. And finally I never ever trust these riders. They are 100% always unreasonably wrong.
No driver whether black cab or private hire goes out for arguments or troubles. These riders are the one who causes every problem in the first place why can't uber understands this
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts, but to be honest I am doing this shit on a part time basis only. For the past three years I worked for them to save some money for something. I almost finished what I was saving for, and this happened.
I knew this would happen one day and I was expecting this.
I only shared this with you guys to show you how @@@@ed up Uber is. Yes I am pissed off, but not because they suspended me but I am pissed because of the following.
1 they did not respect me and they suspended my account without discussing the situation with me.
2 they do not tell me which rider gave that feedback.
Anyway, I hope they won't get their license renewed by tfl.

Take care guys. Wish you all the best

Kkharfan

I think your Uber rating may be too high .What reports you had should list like my pic of feedback.
I had one report this week, you know because of the strike action this week by Piccadilly line, a journey to central London took me 2 hours at rush hour. So the report was for navigation.

UberLondonGuy

Its accounts like these that emphasize the importance of:
1) Having a month worth of Income & Expenditure saved
2) Not having Uber as your only gig.
3) Not reliant on Uber Instant Pay living from Day to Day.

Uber is way out of line deactivating drivers on Rider claims (dependant on nature of complaint) without first contacting the Driver by Phone. False claims are made for free fares and drivers should not have to wait days or weeks for investigation.
They should tell you which rider complained and ask if you have Dash Cam recording of the ride.
Dash Cam is your friend even if Uber doesn't want the footage.

essexman

I had one report this week, you know because of the strike action this week by Piccadilly line, a journey to central London took me 2 hours at rush hour. So the report was for navigation.
It’s more than likely a customer making up something a route problem would just be adjusted fare .Have you tried ringing them ?

Kkharfan

0808 169 7335 Rider 24/7 Customer Support
"If you are a Driver and have an issue" - Drivers use option 5
No I have not, and I don't think I will ring them. The reason I don't want to call them is that they are useless. Even ringing them won't solve the issue.

Yas in

No I have not, and I don't think I will ring them. The reason I don't want to call them is that they are useless. Even ringing them won't solve the issue.
How do you know this? Atleast give them a call and see, you never know it might be a misunderstanding or system glitch?