• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Account on hold

Ussy1991

Hi my account is on hold since last Thursday got call from Uber saying they had complaint from one of the rider and they will investigate it till then my account will be on hold and it’s Monday now over 72 hours still waiting for the call or an update no response so far I don’t know what to do now need help please

Attachments

Taxi8

Hi my account is on hold since last Thursday got call from Uber saying they had complaint from one of the rider and they will investigate it till then my account will be on hold and it’s Monday now over 72 hours still waiting for the call or an update no response so far I don’t know what to do now need help please
I'd sign up with another firm straight away if I were you. Get some reduced radio for a week or two. Don't let Uber have you hanging by a thread. Be proactive. You could be working with a different firm by the end of the day if you get your skates on.

You might even prefer a different company. If not, you can leave immediately and your Uber issues will be resolved by then anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UberPartner2020 New York City 15
T Complaints 29
RobTheDriver Advice 22