• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Account flagged after 1st fare review request

SCdave

Don't give up and keep responding until they do. It's your money not Uber's.

Ask for a Human to review your request. This is just an AutoBot Script.

Good luck and get your extra cheese.

somedriverguy

Don't give up and keep responding until they do. It's your money not Uber's.

Ask for a Human to review your request. This is just an AutoBot Script.

Good luck and get your extra cheese.
I would lean more towards the Decepticons in describing UBER.

XUBERANT

Dude back in the day you could call and get a person in the LA office and they'd sit there and adjust every trip ... They would skim $1 to $3 every trip

Chocoholic

I have never requested fare review until my trip today which had the route in a straight line and I get a reply back that my account has been flagged.
Makes me wonder if the useless support people overseas have figured out that this is a shortcut to "resolve" matters faster. Remember, they get paid on volume, not quality.

Korean Ant

I have never requested fare review until my trip today which had the route in a straight line and I get a reply back that my account has been flagged.
Call the support line...they know when its a straight line it means ur signal went bad at some point n couldnt get any data to track the current trip all the way.
I called countless times for fare adjustment...like every time i drop off up in the canyons, mountains, hills..(malibu n topanga canyons, palisades, hwood hills...)
There were times, the idiotic support representative does not have any common sense n i try explaining from point A to point B is total of ex. 30 miles...why do u think i only got paid for 23 miles...n EVERYTIME i vent at them by going off they threaten me with this flag bs n tell me the fare cannot be adjusted upon review...
Just hang up n speak to another representative...
I seriously had straight line issues at least 20 some time since like last year or so when it started doing that when one loses signal..

WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS lets say, it took us 1 hr n 30 mins to go from SM to DT...n ur signal went blank n instead of the 15 miles u got paid for 8 miles with the straight line...u call support n tell them to adjust it...IF ADJUSTED THEY GO BY THE TIME OF ETA OF THE TIME THEY R REVIEWING IT WHICH IS FREAKEN STUPID. SO UR TRIP WILL ADJUST TO THE RIGHT MILES BUT WITH THE ETA OF NOW 30 MINS...i have to look back for that specific trip but i basically was trying to get my fare adjusted to the correct miles but ended up being almost same 💩 it took me a hr 20 mins to get to destination bcuz of an accident up in the canyons...but IF ADJUSTING A TRIP THEY GO BY THEIR ETA...so the new adjusted fare became 40 mins instead of the hr n 20 mins it took me to complete the trip...
They will ask u which one do u prefer to keep ? Like u want me to adjust to the right miles but will have to adjust ur time duration too..or jst keep as is...
I TOLD THEM TRILLION TIMES, this ant jst wants to get paid for the MILES n TIME driven. No more no less...
This is my last one of them adjusted straight line...
But if u talk to any experienced representative, as soon as they see the straight line they know there was an error.
Screenshot_20190504-121126_Uber Driver.jpg
Screenshot_20190520-040800_Uber Driver.jpg

Selector19

Call the support line...they know when its a straight line it means ur signal went bad at some point n couldnt get any data to track the current trip all the way.
I called countless times for fare adjustment...like every time i drop off up in the canyons, mountains, hills..(malibu n topanga canyons, palisades, hwood hills...)
There were times, the idiotic support representative does not have any common sense n i try explaining from point A to point B is total of ex. 30 miles...why do u think i only got paid for 23 miles...n EVERYTIME i vent at them by going off they threaten me with this flag bs n tell me the fare cannot be adjusted upon review...
Just hang up n speak to another representative...
I seriously had straight line issues at least 20 some time since like last year or so when it started doing that when one loses signal..

WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS lets say, it took us 1 hr n 30 mins to go from SM to DT...n ur signal went blank n instead of the 15 miles u got paid for 8 miles with the straight line...u call support n tell them to adjust it...IF ADJUSTED THEY GO BY THE TIME OF ETA OF THE TIME THEY R REVIEWING IT WHICH IS FREAKEN STUPID. SO UR TRIP WILL ADJUST TO THE RIGHT MILES BUT WITH THE ETA OF NOW 30 MINS...i have to look back for that specific trip but i basically was trying to get my fare adjusted to the correct miles but ended up being almost same 💩 it took me a hr 20 mins to get to destination bcuz of an accident up in the canyons...but IF ADJUSTING A TRIP THEY GO BY THEIR ETA...so the new adjusted fare became 40 mins instead of the hr n 20 mins it took me to complete the trip...
They will ask u which one do u prefer to keep ? Like u want me to adjust to the right miles but will have to adjust ur time duration too..or jst keep as is...
I TOLD THEM TRILLION TIMES, this ant jst wants to get paid for the MILES n TIME driven. No more no less...
This is my last one of them adjusted straight line...
But if u talk to any experienced representative, as soon as they see the straight line they know there was an error.
View attachment 321866View attachment 321867
So what route did you take? Santa Monica Blvd - PCH - 27 (Tapanga Canyon Blvd)? It looks about right. If you took 101 - 27, they probably suspected you of long haul. So they paid you for the shortest route which is not a straight line anyway.

Korean Ant

So what route did you take? Santa Monica Blvd - PCH - 27 (Tapanga Canyon Blvd)? It looks about right. If you took 101 - 27, they probably suspected you of long haul. So they paid you for the shortest route which is not a straight line anyway.
From hwood to there....
Taking santa moniva blvd all the way to PCH would of took me probably 3 hrs lol
If i took the 10 to the 27 it would of been 26 miles...i took 101 to 27 n it was like 27.5 miles.

Selector19

From hwood to there....
Taking santa moniva blvd all the way to PCH would of took me probably 3 hrs lol
If i took the 10 to the 27 it would of been 26 miles...i took 101 to 27 n it was like 27.5 miles.
Friday night after 10 pm Santa Monica Blvd actually moves fast westbound pass N. Doheny Dr

Sluber

in 5 years I've never gotten a notice like that...you guys act surprised when they finally catch on to your antics...just take accountability for it and move on

Lord Summerisle

in 5 years I've never gotten a notice like that...you guys act surprised when they finally catch on to your antics...just take accountability for it and move on
Me neither. But it might have something to do with never ending a trip into a canyon until I'm back out of it. The pax never notice and why the hell should I subsidize their ride into a zone where there's no demand or even a signal for me to get a ride out?

donurs

Me neither. But it might have something to do with never ending a trip into a canyon until I'm back out of it. The pax never notice and why the hell should I subsidize their ride into a zone where there's no demand or even a signal for me to get a ride out?
There have been times when I could not end a trip because of cell connectivity issues. No choice but to wait till you are out of the dead zone and then end trip. Never had any issues with a rider.