1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Account Disabled!

Discussion in 'Toronto' started by Salman, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Salman

Salman

Driving:
    UberX
    Hi people,

My partner account has been disabled due to fraudulent activity. I Use my wife's rider (real account, not fake) to giver her ride also give myself ride . she has s many free rides. so at end of the day i would request myself from her account and drive home and get paid. Now I got caught and got deactivated. I visited Toronto office and the guy said email support. it's considered as fraudulent activity and will not allow you to drive again. did anyone face similiar problem and got permanent deactivation?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    babalu likes this.
  2. Gill002

Gill002

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    How would they know that it's your wife's account? Doesn't make sense

3. Salman

Salman

Driving:
    UberX
    it was log in from same device. she/I use the account from my phone. so it got caught in the security system 2 account being logged in from the same device.

4. Gill002

Gill002

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    Shouldn't be too serious of an issue. They still want more drivers, I'm sure they'll let u go

5. Salman

Salman

Driving:
    UberX
    No the office guy said it's fraud and we dont want you. just email support. I emailed them 15 hours ago and no reply yet. they said it takes 24-48 hrs to get a reply.

6. Judgeetox

Judgeetox

Driving:
    UberXL
    You used your wife's free ride incentives to give yourself rides which you were then paid for?

Pretty lucrative. Too bad you used the SAME DEVICE to request the ride and drive on! That's beyond dumb. I think you screwed yourself. Good luck with that.

7. Salman

Salman

Driving:
    UberX
    yes im kicking myself and screwed now. uber is the only source of my income :'(
    i dont know what to do now.

8. uber fooled

uber fooled

Do taxi work
    do taxi work

Noobler and PoorBasterd like this.
  9. Salman

Salman

Driving:
    UberX
    hmm.. i want to know if could get back back again? is it permanent suspension or temporary.

10. You are screwed my friend. You cheated uber by giving all your free uber rides to your wife's account and you cashing out 15 bucks instead of 5 bucks. Don't you know Uber knew what you do where you go whom you referenced?
    Good luck man this what happens when you guys try to cheat couple of $$$

UXDriver and PoorBasterd like this.
  11. Salman

Salman

Driving:
    UberX
    i got a reply from uber support and it's a permanent deactivation. :(

babalu likes this.
  12. SafeT

SafeT

You are the second brainiac posting here who got caught doing that. Congrats!

Reversoul likes this.
  13. Gill002

Gill002

Driving:
    UberBLACK
    If you are permenantly disabled. Go get a new phone number and new email and sign up again

14. Judgeetox

Judgeetox

Driving:
    UberXL
    Not going to kick a man when he's down.
    Salman, learn from this experience, make peace with it. At the end of the day, it's just Uber...never meant to be a permanent or primary income. Best of luck and thank you for sharing this. I know it must be embarrassing, but you might help even one person who is thinking that this could be an easy scam.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    UberVolt, tootsie, djino and 4 others like this.
  15. Oh man that's terrible news! Sorry to hear about the deactivation. I hope you will find something else.

Let this be a lesson guys to those of you using Uber as a full time or main source of income. Uber doesn't care about you. They can and will drop you when they have used you or your car up.

16. dotmatrix

dotmatrix

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you can get your account back up. Or you find something much better.

17. uberto.

uberto.

Go gat taxi license. But I think u have to wait for the next class which is in like 2 months. U can also check with 850 coxwell ave by visting there. Taxi isn't bad as it is potraited. U can still pull $1000 working full time at night.

Noobler likes this.
  18. uber fooled

uber fooled

You dont need to get a toronto taxi lic. you can get some taxi license in 1 dayy like ajax pickering oshawa others are only one week like oakville sauga,bulington i bet you will make more working taxi than uber x. I see bad times down the road for uber x. Way to many drivers as pax are turning into drivers

Noobler, KHITAM and Gill002 like this.
  19. jimmy07

jimmy07

Driving:
    UberX
    Hey my patner account got suspended temporarilly because i have to many cancellation of riders account. Now a days uber is going crazy Uber doesnot need driver any more. No respect for driver. Look up this video

20. Myxx

Myxx

Driving:
    UberSELECT