• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Account Disabled!

Salman

Hi people,

My partner account has been disabled due to fraudulent activity. I Use my wife's rider (real account, not fake) to giver her ride also give myself ride . she has s many free rides. so at end of the day i would request myself from her account and drive home and get paid. Now I got caught and got deactivated. I visited Toronto office and the guy said email support. it's considered as fraudulent activity and will not allow you to drive again. did anyone face similiar problem and got permanent deactivation?

Last edited:

Salman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it was log in from same device. she/I use the account from my phone. so it got caught in the security system 2 account being logged in from the same device.

Gill002

Shouldn't be too serious of an issue. They still want more drivers, I'm sure they'll let u go

Salman

No the office guy said it's fraud and we dont want you. just email support. I emailed them 15 hours ago and no reply yet. they said it takes 24-48 hrs to get a reply.

Salman

yes im kicking myself and screwed now. uber is the only source of my income :'(
i dont know what to do now.

Salman

hmm.. i want to know if could get back back again? is it permanent suspension or temporary.

Nelson Mandela

You are screwed my friend. You cheated uber by giving all your free uber rides to your wife's account and you cashing out 15 bucks instead of 5 bucks. Don't you know Uber knew what you do where you go whom you referenced?
Good luck man this what happens when you guys try to cheat couple of $$$

Judgeetox

Not going to kick a man when he's down.
Salman, learn from this experience, make peace with it. At the end of the day, it's just Uber...never meant to be a permanent or primary income. Best of luck and thank you for sharing this. I know it must be embarrassing, but you might help even one person who is thinking that this could be an easy scam.

Last edited:

LondonONTdriver

Oh man that's terrible news! Sorry to hear about the deactivation. I hope you will find something else.

Let this be a lesson guys to those of you using Uber as a full time or main source of income. Uber doesn't care about you. They can and will drop you when they have used you or your car up.

uberto.

Go gat taxi license. But I think u have to wait for the next class which is in like 2 months. U can also check with 850 coxwell ave by visting there. Taxi isn't bad as it is potraited. U can still pull $1000 working full time at night.

uber fooled

You dont need to get a toronto taxi lic. you can get some taxi license in 1 dayy like ajax pickering oshawa others are only one week like oakville sauga,bulington i bet you will make more working taxi than uber x. I see bad times down the road for uber x. Way to many drivers as pax are turning into drivers

jimmy07

Hey my patner account got suspended temporarilly because i have to many cancellation of riders account. Now a days uber is going crazy Uber doesnot need driver any more. No respect for driver. Look up this video