Account deactivated

Inshur

Kj24

Is there anyway to make another account for uber once it's been deactivated? Or do people sell their accounts ?

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Your TLC account got banned? Nope, there is no way for you to get another one. And unless you get a new social security number and drivers license, you can't make a new Uber Suburbs account.

You'll have to snoop around for something not ethical

Kj24

Probably gonna try to lyft or find someone willing to sell me a account they're not using.

Mr. Affinito

They deactivate you by license id number. So i can't use that.
Unless he gets a NJ license. But the your SSN is the same and they use the SSN for the background check. Uber /Checkr does the Background check for NJ.....

But is this even a legit question or is it Uber troll in here trying to find out if we "sell" our accounts ???

Kj24

It's a legit question. I mean people who don't drive anymore for the company dont have a use for it.

Mr. Affinito

It's a legit question. I mean people who don't drive anymore for the company dont have a use for it.
People cannot sell their accounts, sir, for at least 2 reasons.

1. There's the facial recognition program that keeps people from doing so, and
  2. Our pictures are there.... if, all of a sudden, our picture changes and we look completely different, I think Uber will then deactivate us permanently. There's not that much plastic surgery in the world.

People cannot sell their accounts, sir, for at least 2 reasons.

1. There's the facial recognition program that keeps people from doing so, and
  2. Our pictures are there.... if, all of a sudden, our picture changes and we look completely different, I think Uber will then deactivate us permanently. There's not that much plastic surgery in the world.

You forgot the main reason, income! Taxes!

Evlesoa

Get a fullz :wink:

Dark web has plenty of those.

Watch out, though, as that's the illegal path of doing it, and requires you to open a new bank account under a forged identity.

Huseyn026

forget about uber , they deactivate me , cause drunk passenger report me about unsafe driving . 2 reports for 2000 rides its enough for deactivations . work in Lyft Juno and Via

Inshur New York