Account deactivated for DAC application

dummyjai

Well, that was what I was being told when I asked for the reason why I was deactivated.

DAC application in through Uber, and Account deactivated.

Anyone else the same case?

I really wonder this is just me.

They said I need to wait for four to six weeks until my account will be back up.

This really sucks.

Is there anything else I could do to get back onto the road ASAP?

It will take less than one week to get you DA if you fill up your application form and droop it personally at RMS parammatta office.
Applying through uber takes roughly 4 weeks before you get your DA.

dummyjai

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It will take less than one week to get you DA if you fill up your application form and droop it personally at RMS parammatta office.
Is your account deactivated while waiting though?

Avago

I was at Concord on Friday and did the DAC application whilst there and was told that New partners cannot start till they have a DAC whilst existing partners can keep Ubering.

dummyjai

I was at Concord on Friday and did the DAC application whilst there and was told that New partners cannot start till they have a DAC whilst existing partners can keep Ubering.
I am existing partner, I was already on the road for weeks.

martyuberx

Hi I noticed I cannot log into my Uber account like before, I did my DAC through Uber but havent been getting the response i need from them.
Did you end of doing your DAC through the RMS, if it is a faster process i guess ill try do it through them because uber have been ver slow with my sign up process.

Any tips would be much appreaciated.

Dissendat

Ahhh thanks.... In VIC we don't have that requirement, so wasn't sure what it was. Thanks for clearing that up!
Of course this isn't a requirement set by your transport ministry as they have made Uber illegal in Victoria!

dummyjai

Hi I noticed I cannot log into my Uber account like before, I did my DAC through Uber but havent been getting the response i need from them.
Did you end of doing your DAC through the RMS, if it is a faster process i guess ill try do it through them because uber have been ver slow with my sign up process.

Any tips would be much appreaciated.
Same, mate.

After DAC through Uber my account got deactivated.

I am going to ask them cancel my application through Uber as it takes thousand years and go to the office my own and do it.

Southuber

I filled mine out on 13th May through Uber. Still haven't got it yet. As I don't drive much (just Sat and Sun mornings) I'm assuming I might be low on priority list.

Either that or RMS hasn't got to mine yet.

dummyjai

I filled mine out on 13th May through Uber. Still haven't got it yet. As I don't drive much (just Sat and Sun mornings) I'm assuming I might be low on priority list.

Either that or RMS hasn't got to mine yet.
I was told that Uber applications take months to be done.

And I was also told by Uber that we were unable to cancel it once its handed in. So we couldn't even hand in DAC ourselve to the office.

We could only seat and wait for months.

Southuber

I was told that Uber applications take months to be done.

And I was also told by Uber that we were unable to cancel it once its handed in. So we couldn't even hand in DAC ourselve to the office.

We could only seat and wait for months.
Suppose we just get one when RMS gets to ours.

ricdam

if you are a new driver don't let it to uber - you will stay need to pay $45 with them.

Do yourself in the parramatta office and you should have your license in a few days.

Southuber

if you are a new driver don't let it to uber - you will stay need to pay $45 with them.

Do yourself in the parramatta office and you should have your license in a few days.
No, not new. Apparently if I apply myself it'll probably cause further delay or problems with RMS. Don't to buck the system!
Silly thing is, I was about to submit myself when I got the email from Uber, I filled out the on-line form straight away.