• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Account Deactivate

Sohail iqbal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
She asked " What did you do to get such low ratings? " not asking about your rating. I can see why your rating dropped, I hope you're not driving in the U.S.
Yes i am Driving In UAE Dubai Middle East Can U Guide me to How To Reactivate My uber Account

Gandler

I have been to the UAE, and I can sympathize, there are some very entitled people there. I bet his poor rating is no fault of his own, unless you literally roll out the red carpet and cater to their every wish, I can see many 1 star rides in that county...…

However, as others have said this is a Driver forum, nobody here works for Uber (at least not openly), so nobody can do anything about your account. You would have to call support, but expect to get the runaround. \

Good Luck with everything !

Amos69

What are the Rates for driving in Dubai? I know it is VERY expensive to I've there, so is Goober paying $3.50 a mile and $2.50 a minute?

How come your family failed? Your rating might be indicative of something that drove your familial social standing down.

Sohail iqbal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What are the Rates for driving in Dubai? I know it is VERY expensive to I've there, so is Goober paying $3.50 a mile and $2.50 a minute?

How come your family failed? Your rating might be indicative of something that drove your familial social standing down.
Yes Too expensive,Broo i am Also belong to middle Class And I Have So Many Financial problem and Now Uber Finish partnership with me and Deactivate my Account