"[Account Alert]Your account...

uberloverjon

Okay so I've gotten these emails. Fear mongering? Or do they actually have any basis? ?

Basically the emails say that

"You’re canceling more trips than most partners...A high number of canceled trips can lead to deactivation from the Uber platform. "

Last edited:

bowlertgb

You only get 15 of those emails. So 5 more and then your
Okay so I've gotten about 10 of these emails in a row on a weekly basis. Fear mongering? Or do they actually have any basis? ?

Basically the emails say that

"You’re canceling more trips than most partners...A high number of canceled trips can lead to deactivation from the Uber platform. "

They only send 15 before they deactivate you. So get 5 more and then your gone

hy1368

If it's about a acceptance rate, it's just fear mongering. If it's about cancellation rate, you better take it seriously or buh bye Uber.
If it's about a acceptance rate, it's just fear mongering. If it's about cancellation rate, you better take it seriously or buh bye Uber.
I haven't recievied any alert for too many cancelation,But I have recently got two seperate email in two month that "You don't takes all the request and if you can not take riders to go offline"
Should I take those seriously?

hy1368

This one isn't serious. They won't deactivate you for low acceptance rate.
Ok,Thanks brother, I was afraid to get deactivate from platform because I keep getting pool request and ofcourse I DO NOT take those cheap b1tches!

mandreyka

I think uber counts all cancels the same weather or not the pax cancels or the driver. If you wait 5 minutes at the pin then cancel maybe they treat it different.

I had quite a few cancels down in HB. First one was a pin drop from a girl on the beach and PCH was jammed and about to be closed. Called and a dude answers, says his sister ordered it for him and he is going to the store for more propane. Cancel.
Then another on the other side of a huge parade, couldn't get to him so asked him to cancel
Then a pin drop near a ton of people and no answer on the phone. Thought I waited 5 but I guess not. Later that evening had a 5.6 XL surge that the pax called and begged me to take 7 people and I said no I won't do it so he canceled. I think there was another one in there somewhere too but it's BS that uber treats us this way

Tedgey

And why is that Tedgey ?
Ok I do have an opinion on this. I find this behavior to be very unprofessional. If you have a problem with Uber take it up with Uber, don't put the passengers in the middle of it. Take a little pride in yourself and run your business in an honest fashion and stop cancelling on all your passengers. If you don't plan on driving, log off.

Now I know what your (Keke's) response is because we've had this discussion before. "I don't give a eff about these pax." But I suspect that's a little more bluster than truth. I suspect you're as soft as the 7th grade girl that occupies Optimus Uber's body and causes him to post bizarre 7th grade girly type videos.

Where was I? Right!

I don't accept that just because you don't know somebody personally means you can mess with them with impunity. And I don't know much about karma but I know if you jump in a shit pit you're going to stink when you come out.

Ignoring 10 letters asking you to stop this absurd practice of cancelling 3 out of 4 rides puts you chest deep in the pit and everyone you know can smell it.