Uber Drivers Forum banner

According to uber DUIs are OKAY...

Tags
drugs dui miami
1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Deiter 
#1 ·
#2 ·
A pax told me Sunday the Uber they got in the AM to take them to the Honda was a Suburban with a Haitian driver who acted like he just woke up and the car smelled like it too. I commend the drivers for wanting to make an honest living and trying to make payments on their expensive cars. I admonish Uber for misleading them into thinking they could make enough to pay off the cars while hiring as many drivers as they can and guaranteeing nothing.

#4 ·
Uber only looks back 7 years on their search is what was reported lately on the murder by a driver in Atlanta.

That said, hypothetically, if a driver 10 years ago was a crazy person who drove a taxi and was convicted of murdering his riders, but now somehow got release it all okay to Uber since it was more than 7 years ago.

This is big hole in Uber background searches.

And how do the do searchs on all these folks coming for Haiti and Venezuela?

#6 ·
So UBER allows 7 year old drivers with DUI's?

Darn kids...
I didnt drink and drive till 13.
But . . .it was Louisiana . . .

Uber only looks back 7 years on their search is what was reported lately on the murder by a driver in Atlanta.

That said, hypothetically, if a driver 10 years ago was a crazy person who drove a taxi and was convicted of murdering his riders, but now somehow got release it all okay to Uber since it was more than 7 years ago.

California law only allows going 4 years back i believe.
So 7 years back may be illegal in California.

#7 ·

This is old news. It's one of the reasons many drivers couldn't pass the background checks when Houston was doing them. Uber's didn't cover near as much as the FBI and fingerprinting did.

They also found drivers who were not who they said they were. A background check on someone else is useless no matter how thorough it is.

#11 ·

What are you racist? They don't need to be interrogated, they're coming here for a better life..and also not speak a word of the national language

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.