Accord for CRV

Inshur

W809

I'm planning to trade my 17 honda accord for a 17,18 or 19 Honda CR-V i had so many problem with the accord that only 32k miles
On it and the driver seat is killing me what you guys think about the new CR-V

Seattle_my_beloved

Get a Toyota Rav4 instead. I cannot trust Honda transmission for this gig. Stick to Toyota, and Toyota only. And get a non-hybrid Rav4 and keep pounding it till atleast 250k miles.

Suism

Why is that?
Post automatically merged:

Why?

Turbocharged CR-V has oil dilution issues during winter which may or may not have a negative impact on overall car life. Hrv is quite honestly the best car ever in terms of comfortability but the door handles in the back is a no no for Juno lol hence why it doesn't qualify. Uber and Lyft accepts it tho.

You can get a Toyota RAV4 if you're willing to splurge. But quite honestly I don’t think you would be comfortable inside a Toyota since their interior in my opinion is the worst. Lol

Liveone01

I'm planning to trade my 17 honda only 32k miles
On it and the driver seat is killing me what you guys think about the new CR-V

that car is a baby, i bought mines with 39k , im at 68k now and not problems at all.

try selling the car to someone on craigslist first trust me . the dealer is gonna drop the value down the drain because your carfax says "taxi". so for example if a 17 honda accord is worth 15k yours is like 10k or less because of your tlc plates.

dealer is gonna rollover the negative balance to your new car and payments are gonna be ridiculous.

but if you are tall and the seats are a real pain in the ass go with the new rav4.
Post automatically merged:

Get a Toyota Rav4 instead. I cannot trust Honda transmission for this gig. Stick to Toyota, and Toyota only. And get a non-hybrid Rav4 and keep pounding it till atleast 250k miles.
once you change the transmission oil every 50k with the proper oil you good. people never follow the proper factory maintenance

aluber1968

I have a Nissan Altima and the seats are killing my back big time.
Try renting the car that you like from a rental agency and drive around for a day, to see how it is for your back and legs.

Inshur New York