Acceptance

mellorock

My acceptance rating has been above 85.Here are reasons I do not accept ratings 4.22,4.33 ratings below driver minimum rating .I do not take Westin hotel because I have to call to make sure that is where they are actually at. And before I finish a ride I do rarely accept .Pool rarely unless it is part of destination (can uber please stop competeing with the bus system) .So this is now part of uber pro BFD. My posts have never been positive .So kudos to my ride $3.75 that gave me 2 dollar trip.Some of the most disadvantaged give good tips ,and if you have given enough rides you notice thanks to everyone.

SuzeCB

My acceptance rating has been above 85.Here are reasons I do not accept ratings 4.22,4.33 ratings below driver minimum rating .I do not take Westin hotel because I have to call to make sure that is where they are actually at. And before I finish a ride I do rarely accept .Pool rarely unless it is part of destination (can uber please stop competeing with the bus system) .So this is now part of uber pro BFD. My posts have never been positive .So kudos to my ride $3.75 that gave me 2 dollar trip.Some of the most disadvantaged give good tips ,and if you have given enough rides you notice thanks to everyone.
How can your acceptance rate be high if you're not accepting so many rides?

IR12

Omg! You accept pax w/4.22 - 4.33 rating?

Soldiering

As the ping is coming thru the first thing I look at is rating and if it is 4.6 or lower I let it go by. I just got my Uber platinum reactivated because I was accepting almost everything. I hit my 65 ride quota so will be more selective now an more diligent about logging on an off.
Post automatically merged:

Acceptance. Do you need a hug because I have been told that I an a good hugger.
Acceptance is the answer.......NOT?