Acceptance Rate

Jeff1205

Ok, I did not know if I cancelled because the PAX didn't show up it would count towards the acceptance rate. Now I know! How's that my fault?

Next time I am starting the trip and driving to their destination and dropping them off even if they are not in the car. Take that Uber with your acceptance rate!

These drunk PAX are not going to cost me my guarantee!

Attachments

jmillj

Bump. I've never been able to see my acceptance rate either. I'd also like to know where he found that.
Never mind. Just logged in on my computer and saw it there. Didn't realize they had added it to the dashboard, since I rarely go on that version. The acceptance % is just for the total week though. Too bad they don't break it out by day. I'm always paranoid I missed a call during the guarantee, since they don't give you any way of knowing you've missed.

Last edited:

Golf75830

Ok, I did not know if I cancelled because the PAX didn't show up it would count towards the acceptance rate. Now I know! How's that my fault?

Next time I am starting the trip and driving to their destination and dropping them off even if they are not in the car. Take that Uber with your acceptance rate!

These drunk PAX are not going to cost me my guarantee!
If you cancel, it goes against your completion rate, not acceptance rate. Acceptance rate is accepting or ignoring pings.

UberwhoIaM

If you cancel, it goes against your completion rate, not acceptance rate. Acceptance rate is accepting or ignoring pings.
Thank you for clarifying. I thought that was the case. That's why they allow such a low completion rate (usually 25% for guarantees). There are so many reasons why you have to cancel... No baby car seat, too many pax, no show, too much luggage etc. I couldn't see the sense of putting into the acceptance rate.