Acceptance Rate

Ssgcraig

Just check my acceptance rate for last week. 78% I accepted every trip Friday (The only day I worked) just to test it out. 17 trips for a take home of $279.
Sometimes when I drop off in NH, I swipe to end the trip and it will not end. Takes sometimes a few minutes to clear it out. I am assuming that somehow during the app not ending the trip I received a ping amd that is why I was not at 100%?
Friday was a good day north of the city.

B - uberlyftdriver

AR and Cancel rate is now based on the last thirty days not a week.
tap on your percentage rate on either one and the explanation pops up.

the End trips thing always happens in low connectivity areas and will not effect your AR

hope this helps

Ssgcraig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
AR and Cancel rate is now based on the last thirty days not a week.
tap on your percentage rate on either one and the explanation pops up.

the End trips thing always happens in low connectivity areas and will not effect your AR

hope this helps
When you go to URL for your account, it gives you your acceptance rate for the pay period. Last week 78%, week before, 28%...

Last edited:

E30addixt

Your acceptance/cancel rate is whatever they decide it's going to be.

If you're on the bubble they'll slam pool and shitty rated customers to you or they'll just say you missed a trip request like they pull with CTB all the time.

It's all a crock of shit.

Ssgcraig

Your acceptance/cancel rate is whatever they decide it's going to be.

If you're on the bubble they'll slam pool and shitty rated customers to you or they'll just say you missed a trip request like they pull with CTB all the time.

It's all a crock of shit.
I never accept pool unless there is a decent surge attached. I tried Friday to accept every ping, only two pools and they were the first and last of the day. I don't drive in Boston either. Ended up in NH.

E30addixt

Since they switched me to Uber Pro I have seen a noticeable uptick in pool requests.

I only take them when its advantageous to me. That's kept me right around 85% AR just doing what I want. Suddenly I'm getting slammed with them. This will be only 3 month period with Uber Pro. None of the benefits are worth it to me.

Ssgcraig

Since they switched me to Uber Pro I have seen a noticeable uptick in pool requests.

I only take them when its advantageous to me. That's kept me right around 85% AR just doing what I want. Suddenly I'm getting slammed with them. This will be only 3 month period with Uber Pro. None of the benefits are worth it to me.
Agreed, nothing there I want or need to accept pool. Love the XL trip that was 62 miles to logan though, one person with one piece of luggage. Corporate was paying lol.

john1975

Just check my acceptance rate for last week. 78% I accepted every trip Friday (The only day I worked) just to test it out. 17 trips for a take home of $279.
Sometimes when I drop off in NH, I swipe to end the trip and it will not end. Takes sometimes a few minutes to clear it out. I am assuming that somehow during the app not ending the trip I received a ping amd that is why I was not at 100%?
Uber math has special rules

When you have this issue, turn your phone off and then back on. If you're in a ride it will not lose any of the information. This happened to me too. It stated I had declined 2 rides, which I thought I had accepted, the app was just "stuck". Had to turn off and back on a few times this week. Acceptance back to 100%, as it always has been. Good luck!

CaptainToo

When you have this issue, turn your phone off and then back on. If you're in a ride it will not lose any of the information. This happened to me too. It stated I had declined 2 rides, which I thought I had accepted, the app was just "stuck". Had to turn off and back on a few times this week. Acceptance back to 100%, as it always has been. Good luck!
Going into Settings/Apps and force stopping the Uber Driver app does the trick for me...quicker than restarting the phone.