Acceptance Rate Questions?

Tenchains

Well first is there a place that you can view your acceptance rate? Next, today I was finishing a ride, I went offline. They sent the standard (are you sure). Yes let me offline like I asked please. I am offline now. I get a Ping! "Wtf?!" I think to myself. So I hit the ping to answer even though I was taking a break. Then it says "error." So shortly after I get the texts and email about refusing rides. This also from a day ago when I did not see a ping that was sent while I was navigating with a rider. So these are two unaccepted that I have in past two days. They email me and say "go offline to avoid have to deny rides." So I did but the ping made it through anyway. Also once I missed a ping for the phone being in the other room. Besides no longer driving for Uber is there anything that I can do about this?

Bill Collector

When I really have to take a break and I know next call might come through, I end the trip couple of seconds before reaching the destination. That seems to catch the servers off guard. I know it's kinda irritating to say the least when you accidentally hit the accept button on the ping.

UberLyftDFW

They don't seem overly concerned about it. I have an ongoing issue at Lovefield when In in the que I'm getting hammered with ride requests outside the airport. I emailed them and they said it was an automated thing and not to pay any attention to it. BUT I wanted something in email so if I get deactivated for it I can go to the office and show them proof.

nash801

The error or invalid request is simply crossed wires of you logging off at same time as ping. Or psgr cancelling at same time.
It doesn't count as a cancel or non acceptance by you