acceptance rate on dashboard/Driving History 0%

DSLRreel

Im looking at this weeks acceptance rate under driving history before clicking on a specific day. I know the week isn't up yet but my weekly acceptance rate is showing 0%. If I click on today's date I see my current AR for today but I'm wanting to know what it is for the week. Does anyone else see this on their dashboard before they click on today's date?

Adieu

Im looking at this weeks acceptance rate under driving history before clicking on a specific day. I know the week isn't up yet but my weekly acceptance rate is showing 0%. If I click on today's date I see my current AR for today but I'm wanting to know what it is for the week. Does anyone else see this on their dashboard before they click on today's date?
In-app, real until 2-3 Sunday (Monday) then shows zeros sometimes

Trip & $ made history, bogus/glitch

Daily reports, idk but that's for the day and kinda useless

DSLRreel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In-app, real until 2-3 Sunday (Monday) then shows zeros sometimes

Trip & $ made history, bogus/glitch

Daily reports, idk but that's for the day and kinda useless
Ok. I'm just trying to see if I'm on track for the bonus. I'm pretty sure I am but...

Adieu

Ok. I'm just trying to see if I'm on track for the bonus. I'm pretty sure I am but...
App/earnings tab

On track? You mean you building up from below???

Always start from above, stuff happens, you may need cancels to burn for decwnt money or personal safety (bars/drunks/drug pax at night) or to reach that bonus....or to get in one last airport run or two Monday in AM

Sundays drop acceptance the hardest

DSLRreel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im not sure what you mean by building up from below. I assume my AR rate is between 90 and 95.