• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Acceptance Rate Low

Mark Collins

OK, my acceptance rate is lower than I would like... I have figured out that what is happening is I am getting additional ride pings while I am currently on a trip. Am I supposed to accept the new trip before I have dropped of my current trip?

Oh yes, this past weekend was my first weekend driving. I drove in Greenville on Friday and Spartanburg on Saturday.

Thanks, Mark

KellyC

OK, my acceptance rate is lower than I would like... I have figured out that what is happening is I am getting additional ride pings while I am currently on a trip. Am I supposed to accept the new trip before I have dropped of my current trip?

Oh yes, this past weekend was my first weekend driving. I drove in Greenville on Friday and Spartanburg on Saturday.

Thanks, Mark
You can accept a ride ping while you're still on a trip. When you complete the current trip, the app will immediately give you the navigation to the next pickup. Usually it's fairly close. It beats waiting around between trips for a ping, imo

Mark Collins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you, that will help. I have seen allot of the airport discussions, but I am going to wait a bit before I jump into that.
Mark

Skavoovi

Definitely accept them when you're still on a ride. That is what you want- you get more rides and less down time. Sometimes it's a challenge since they only give you 15 seconds. If you're in a navigation app, it's only a small notification. If you're navigating within the Uber App, it's much easier to see , but the Uber navigation is horrible.