Acceptance rate 57%

leosc

Maintain Acceptance rate at certain rate for reward status I GUESS

UBER sent us a storm of UBERPOOLS LIKE CRAZY

HOW DO WE KEEP ACCEPTANCE RATE AT A CERTAIN RATE? :frown:

Another Uber Driver

I thought they could no longer deactivate due to low acceptance rate. The thing they hate is cancelling after accepting.
Uber can no longer deactivate you for a low acceptance rate -- they CAN deactivate you for high cancellation rate.
Either or both of THESE. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do pay heed to the addenda about cancellations. Uber still de-activates for cancellations. It sends nastygrams both for cancellations and poor acceptance rates. I had thought that my UberX acceptance rate at sixty-five per-cent was poor. It is funny, though, for Uber Taxi, they want a sixty-five per-cent acceptance rate. Mine is eighty-seven per-cent on Uber Taxi.

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yikes. I cancel quite a few of them. I need to find out how low my cancellation rate is

Another Uber Driver

Yikes. I cancel quite a few of them. I need to find out how low my cancellation rate is
Which text/e-Mail did you receive. Keep the cancellations to a minimum. Uber holds cancellations that the driver makes even for legitimate reasons against him. "Rider no show" and "Rider not at address" count against the driver.

Beantownboy01

I got the text and email 2 days ago. Think I was sitting at 54%. I got 5 pools in a row today that were all declined and nothing happened.

However, I have a habit of toggling on/off after 3 quick declines. For whatever reason, I feel like if I dont, I don't get any more pings. If I do, I feel like I get an X within a couple of minutes.

I know, all superstition, coincidence and such. What can you do when you get something silly in your head, just like a bad song stuck in there.

Beantownboy01

Does LOW acceptance rate disqualify driver from incentives???
Only if said incentive has an acceptance rate tied to it. I believe hourly has an acceptance rate. Read the fine print in the emails they send. And all of Lyft's promos have acceptance rate quotas (90%).

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which text/e-Mail did you receive. Keep the cancellations to a minimum. Uber holds cancellations that the driver makes even for legitimate reasons against him. "Rider no show" and "Rider not at address" count against the driver.
I only got the text fit acceptance rate.