• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Acceptance /cancelation rate

Dynomyte

I have noticed that the trips on my acceptance and cancelation rate are not updating by each trip. So does this mean they will update weekly? And what percent acceptance and cancelation rate do you need to qualify for promotions? Any one have any info on these topics?

wk1102

I have noticed that the trips on my acceptance and cancelation rate are not updating by each trip. So does this mean they will update weekly? And what percent acceptance and cancelation rate do you need to qualify for promotions? Any one have any info on these topics?
No one really know how they figure it anymore. i didnt drive Sat, was not even online one second Sat. I went online around 8 pm Sun. My cancelation rate went up 5% And my acceptance % down 3. without being online at all...

Tatertot

Acceptance rate isn't updating for me. As far as cancellation I'm at 21%. I tend to work nights and early mornings. I always get boost promotions but this week I got 1 hour blocks with hourly guarantees. I honestly don't think there is a science to Uber's madness. I've gotten boost promotions for the past 6 months and hourly only for select weekends. Just do your best not to cancel to many trips but as far as acceptance I've been at 30% and they've still offered me incentives.

pjrxj

Acceptance rate isn't updating for me. As far as cancellation I'm at 21%. I tend to work nights and early mornings. I always get boost promotions but this week I got 1 hour blocks with hourly guarantees. I honestly don't think there is a science to Uber's madness. I've gotten boost promotions for the past 6 months and hourly only for select weekends. Just do your best not to cancel to many trips but as far as acceptance I've been at 30% and they've still offered me incentives.
To add to the confusion I have a 100% acceptance rate and a 2% cancel rate and I know nothing about boosts for this week. For the past few months I've been going out every night for a few hours a night. For the last 4 weeks I haven't been out as much and I have not seen any morning boosts. Go figure.

AppleCake

I went to HQ on Ellsworth and I asked about that. They said promotions are given out at random even if you have a great rating and low cancellations and acceptance or high ones.

pjrxj

I went to HQ on Ellsworth and I asked about that. They said promotions are given out at random even if you have a great rating and low cancellations and acceptance or high ones.
I call BS (on the information not the poster).

john2g1

No one really know how they figure it anymore. i didnt drive Sat, was not even online one second Sat. I went online around 8 pm Sun. My cancellation rate went up 5% And my acceptance % down 3. without being online at all...
I noticed something similar to this too but worse. My cancellation AND acceptance were both around 50% and I hadn't driven since $uperbowl $unday. I asked about my horrid rates AND explained that I hadn't been online to miss/cancel rides in the first place. The idiot CSR shot back a list of missed and canceled rides within minutes of each other. They all took place AFTER I went offline (when the $uperbowl mega surges ended).

So I thought... Was I drunk? Nope sadly sober and I made a lot of money... Did my child get my phone? Maybe but a under 4 year old wouldn't go online, accept, AND cancel.

I hit them back and conceded that they would not be of any help and politely (as possible) said the previous rep was an idiot. I also said look into it because something is wrong with the system.

Another CSR contacted me and conceded that the acceptance/cancellation pattern was weird and not like anything else in my history, conceded that they could NOT fix my rates, and said sorry.

I would have felt better if the guy conceded that his coworker was an idiot who can not read/comprehend the English language.

Lady_Driver

I noticed something similar to this too but worse. My cancellation AND acceptance were both around 50% and I hadn't driven since $uperbowl $unday. I asked about my horrid rates AND explained that I hadn't been online to miss/cancel rides in the first place. The idiot CSR shot back a list of missed and canceled rides within minutes of each other. They all took place AFTER I went offline (when the $uperbowl mega surges ended).

So I thought... Was I drunk? Nope sadly sober and I made a lot of money... Did my child get my phone? Maybe but a under 4 year old wouldn't go online, accept, AND cancel.

I hit them back and conceded that they would not be of any help and politely (as possible) said the previous rep was an idiot. I also said look into it because something is wrong with the system.

Another CSR contacted me and conceded that the acceptance/cancellation pattern was weird and not like anything else in my history, conceded that they could NOT fix my rates, and said sorry.

I would have felt better if the guy conceded that his coworker was an idiot who can not read/comprehend the English language.
I so feel you on the English part...