ABOUT TO GO MIDEVIL ON UBER

ROUGUE X

I would not care if they shut down. Drivers have to be thinking it unless they are satisfied with the side hustle. Riders are not happy with glitches and poor service. I like the side hustle, I had the ability to have it work for me with tips and extra DF's. Problem is they literally waxed my day by withdrawing them midday, Anyone else feel me? LAKERSFAN1?

Road2nowhere

I would not care if they shut down. Drivers have to be thinking it unless they are satisfied with the side hustle. Riders are not happy with glitches and poor service. I like the side hustle, I had the ability to have it work for me with tips and extra DF's. Problem is they literally waxed my day by withdrawing them midday, Anyone else feel me? LAKERSFAN1?
I feel you, I'm done with their bullshit. I Quit. They're little DF removal games today pushed me over the edge. I have over 3 hours in waiting time for a DF ride today with no hits. @@@ their little childish games and the piss poor ways they run this dirt bag company. From this point on you guys can have my $3 rides. Guarantee it won't get better. Can't wait for this company to go belly-up, that is the direction they're headed.

Road2nowhere

And that does not include my hour drive back to the northwest suburbs with still no DPF filter, total of 4 hours and no hits. The Slime bags are up to no good