About this Lyft promo 50 rides/$1190!!!!

Inshur

Anmweyyy

I got this for the week.I ve been out for one month . They miss me probably.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170904-141344.png
    Screenshot_20170904-141344.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 137

Dumdum pool

lol it's a scam 50 you will reach that if you work exclusively for lyft and accept everything and anything they send your way even those ping from states Island while your in Brooklyn :wink: to maintain that %90 rate . In the end they will not have to add nothing to that $1190.

Uberinian

By 1190, they mean with the lyft fees and other fees included.

Also after 50 rides you'll reach that amount anyway.

Its just a trick to get you to drive for them

Mr. Affinito

By 1190, they mean with the lyft fees and other fees included.

Also after 50 rides you'll reach that amount anyway.

Its just a trick to get you to drive for them
I suppose they'll give him the super long rides.... those jokers had me going from UWS>>EWR (drop off + immediate pick-up)>>Princeton (I wasn't really happy but it was before morning rush so I figured I could get back to NYC before the traffic gets crazy)>>on the way back to NYC a pick up after 10 min of dropping off the Princeton dude>>EWR (drop off)>>another NJ pickup>>Jerseycity Drop off>>Crossed into NYC>>pickup by Lincoln Tunnel>>drop off by 5th and 40-something>>pickup 2 blocks later>>JFK (drop off + immediate pickup)>>Long Island>>PIckup at a hospital in L.I. to Queens>>pickup + drop off 3 Lyft Line in Qz>>drop off all in Queens>> I drove home and felt like I had gone thru the wringer!

lol it's a scam 50 you will reach that if you work exclusively for lyft and accept everything and anything they send your way even those ping from states Island while your in Brooklyn :wink: to maintain that %90 rate . In the end they will not have to add nothing to that $1190.
The thing I don't understand is why they make their contribution and then take commission from their contribution. Why can't they do it like Uber does...? 1,000 for 50 trips means just that.... or like the 1500 guarantees... if you do the 65 trips and make 600, then your weekly net payout will be 1500, period.

Dumdum pool

I suppose they'll give him the super long rides.... those jokers had me going from UWS>>EWR (drop off + immediate pick-up)>>Princeton (I wasn't really happy but it was before morning rush so I figured I could get back to NYC before the traffic gets crazy)>>on the way back to NYC a pick up after 10 min of dropping off the Princeton dude>>EWR (drop off)>>another NJ pickup>>Jerseycity Drop off>>Crossed into NYC>>pickup by Lincoln Tunnel>>drop off by 5th and 40-something>>pickup 2 blocks later>>JFK (drop off + immediate pickup)>>Long Island>>PIckup at a hospital in L.I. to Queens>>pickup + drop off 3 Lyft Line in Qz>>drop off all in Queens>> I drove home and felt like I had gone thru the wringer!

The thing I don't understand is why they make their contribution and then take commission from their contribution. Why can't they do it like Uber does...? 1,000 for 50 trips means just that.... or like the 1500 guarantees... if you do the 65 trips and make 600, then your weekly net payout will be 1500, period.
Because LYFt is the biggest scammers out there . Try and find one drievr that gives a damn about how much they make before Lyft fees and tax . They need to stop showing that ish .

Inshur New York