• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

About the Directed Share Program

warsaw

Directed Share Program for Uber IPO
Through a Directed Share Program, qualifying drivers will have the opportunity to purchase shares of common stock at the IPO price. If you’re a US driver or delivery partner who has completed 2,500 trips and were active as of January 1, 2019, you’re likely eligible to participate in this Directed Share Program.

Post automatically merged:

Why are they having Rohit pose for this BS promo picture?

nurburgringsf

Rohit is better than the filipina ladies in call support who have a list of protocol answers in front of them when you have a very specific legitimate issue. In the rare times ive called the lady was talking me down. So unpro lol. Anways.

I wouldnt buy those stocks, uber wont be profitable any time soon. Ill be done with uber in about a year when things start getting really bad.

JPilla

Directed Share Program for Uber IPO
Through a Directed Share Program, qualifying drivers will have the opportunity to purchase shares of common stock at the IPO price. If you’re a US driver or delivery partner who has completed 2,500 trips and were active as of January 1, 2019, you’re likely eligible to participate in this Directed Share Program.

Post automatically merged:

Why are they having Rohit pose for this BS promo picture?
Lmfao I was thinking the same thing. No under driver is that happy.