about sign up bonus

davidxhz

Hi All:
just signed up today, used an online promo code for 500 sign up bonus, but forgot the details how to get it, might be 100 trips for the first 30 days, over 90% acceptance, where can i check the details, and what's the contact email for phily uber?
Thx for all, best regards

JDubb

image.png
I got screwed out of the bonus. You won't receive it once you complete everything. I've argued for days bc I never got mine after I did everything. Chalk it up to a loss - you will NEVER see that money. Sorry, just stating the truth.

JDubb

They told me currently the bonus is $0. I thought he was kidding. When I signed up it was $500 now they tell me it's $0 and that's all the base it on. LYFT is more forethcoming. They actually show 0/50 rides until the $500.

NoMoUbrr

Hi All:
just signed up today, used an online promo code for 500 sign up bonus, but forgot the details how to get it, might be 100 trips for the first 30 days, over 90% acceptance, where can i check the details, and what's the contact email for phily uber?
Thx for all, best regards
You can say Good Bye to $500.Do not believe what Uber says.Any work is better than Driving for Uber, I have been there.Driving for Uber will get you nowhere not even as a Part time.
I Wish you the Best which Working for Uber is Definitely not.Check out other City Forums too, take advice from Members you will save a lot of Headache.