Inshur

About heathrow m4 this morning Fri 05/08/16

babasanfur

Just came back from Heathrow and I've seen on the other side an extremely long queue on the other side reaching junction
At the top of the queue there was 5 police cars blocking the road 5 males lying on the ground

Can any body tell us more about this

Bettysmalls

Just came back from Heathrow and I've seen on the other side an extremely long queue on the other side reaching junction
At the top of the queue there was 5 police cars blocking the road 5 males lying on the ground

Can any body tell us more about this
Maybe you all found the minicab car park and are having a whip round to get the money to park in it

Dilk

Maybe you all found the minicab car park and are having a whip round to get the money to park in it
I think a black cab protest is now long overdue. Uber need to save on some marketing costs. Come on lads when is the due? Because it made a huge difference last time didn't it?? Lol. "Vooos uber drivers are all eleegal immeegrants and rapists. Vee public safety iz at risk" says Dave the black cab driver that has been landans finest for 45 years

Bettysmalls

Hey Bets, would you know what happening in Upper Tachbrook St....there's few coppers doing ur mates???
Apparently it's been made oneway to stop cabs hanging it up for the rank. Other than that no idea , never use Victoria I'm a Mayfair only type of gal .

Bettysmalls

I think a black cab protest is now long overdue. Uber need to save on some marketing costs. Come on lads when is the due? Because it made a huge difference last time didn't it?? Lol. "Vooos uber drivers are all eleegal immeegrants and rapists. Vee public safety iz at risk" says Dave the black cab driver that has been landans finest for 45 years
Yes things are getting desperate for utit , never mind dick keep feeding your boss ping pong

Cabbie2B

Apparently it's been made oneway to stop cabs hanging it up for the rank. Other than that no idea , never use Victoria I'm a Mayfair only type of gal .
Eff1n cYnts, I mean that street is "really" busy.....ccc
K, but they get so much cash from different fees and not puting back into like extention of rank or additional parking spaces...ccc

Man, I wish I was born red Indian in Canada and live somewhere in Rockies....my horse and me!!!

Bettysmalls

Eff1n cYnts, I mean that street is "really" busy.....ccc
K, but they get so much cash from different fees and not puting back into like extention of rank or additional parking spaces...ccc

Man, I wish I was born red Indian in Canada and live somewhere in Rockies....my horse and me!!!
I think it was the shop owners that complained , to be honest I can see their point , the cabs are stopping people pulling up and running into the shops and shooting off again

Spy & Mash

This protest in America would make more sense.
You're right its a US thang but not entirely exclusive to the US.
There have been incidents here aswell but not as many.
Their time would be better spent educating and reaching out to communities about black youths killing black youths- theres one stabbing almost every week in London.
Nothing seems to be being done about it??

Last edited:

babasanfur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well well good afternoon all
Just imagine how many people have missed thier flights because of that live matters thing
The police should be more firm only bc hooligans are allowed to protest and block roads