A White Man Shares His Opinion on The Racially Motivated Murder of Blacks in America

Jst1dreamr

Muslims' belief is not part of the discussion. There are Christians out there who don't believe in the divinity of Jesus. Anyways, I am ending this discussion. Apparently nothing good is gonna come out of it 😁
That is really the first sensible thing that has been said on this discussion. Kudos.

Uber's Guber

Jesus said there are many rooms in his fathers house. Perhaps There are MANY PATHS
The Muslims believe Jesus is a Holy Man.
A Wise & Important Prophet.
It would be convenient it there were multiple paths, but it isn’t so. Jesus was clear: “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
Muslims' belief is not part of the discussion. There are Christians out there who don't believe in the divinity of Jesus.
Then they are not Christians, they are apostates, or Muslims even. Jesus was clear, “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

Another Uber Driver

Do you think for a Second That GOD sees " skin color "?
God sees the soul ! Each of you make sure yours is clear !
Ἀνοίξας δὲ Πέτρος τὸ στόμα εἶπεν, Ἐπ' ἀληθείας καταλαμβάνομαι ὅτι οὐκ ἔστιν προσωπολήμπτης ὁ θεός,

So Peter opened his mouth and said "As I understand it, God does not have any favourites". (Acts 10:34)

οὐ γάρ ἐστιν προσωπολημψία παρὰ τῷ θεῷ.

"As far as God is concerned, there is no favouritism". (Romans 2:11)

The Authorised Version renders both of these as "respecter of persons", which, in 1611 might have meant "playing favourites" or "having favourites". It is not dissimilar to the debate over the what "well regulated" meant in 1787.

There are some...........Christians out there who don't believe Jesus is God.
...................Unitarians.....................they also reject the Trinity. In ancient times, you had the Arians. They gained many adherents among the Germans who were taking over the Western Roman Empire (what was left of it). In the last years, where you had German Masters of Horse, the Master of Horse was usually an Arian Christian while the Emperor and Senate were Orthodox (that has a different meaning from the current, when referring to the Christianity of that era. It has its root meanng "according to the teaching", when referring to Christianity of that era. "Chacedonian" is another term that some scholars will use.).

Jesus' divinity is as false.
Not everyone agrees with that.

Everything has to be done according to rule of law.
This is what Ellison, the Minnesota Attorney-General, is trying to tell everyone. As little use as I have for Keith Ellison, he seems to be the only Minnesota official who is doing his job correctly with respect to this matter. He has stated unequivocally that his prosecution of this case will be done according to the law and ONLY according to the law.

Muhammad D

It would be convenient it there were multiple paths, but it isn’t so. Jesus was clear: “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Then they are not Christians, they are apostates, or Muslims even. Jesus was clear, “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

20yearsdriving

This guy in the video accuses white Christians as being racist. Blanketed accusations that attack a large specified segment of the population serve no purpose other than make the messenger less credible; no different than claiming “fat bearded men who make YouTube videos are pedophiles.”
Some we assume are good people

Another Uber Driver

I paid taxes in DC for years and never knew this detail about Tax Day being deferred. I guess that’s because I never left it until April 15-18 to file!
I actually had the date incorrectly, it was 16 April, 1862, thus it is only some times that you get the extra day, such as when 15 April falls on a Weekend or Monday. Emancipation Day did not become a legal holiday in the District of Columbia until 2005.

BigRedDriver

I believe that journalists lies are a big part of the problem in America. They promote racism, violence and unrest in the name of ratings. It makes them feel important.
my favorite lie was the semi truck “barreling” through the protesters on the bridge. The thing was going something like 2 miles an hour.

if the driver had any intention of harming anyone, he could have taken out dozens.

Another Uber Driver

my favorite lie was the semi truck “barreling” through the protesters on the bridge. The thing was going something like 2 miles an hour. if the driver had any intention of harming anyone, he could have taken out dozens.

Johnny Mnemonic

Post automatically merged:

This guy said exactly what I have always said about The US as a nation. We should be calling out the US's oppression of Blacks and other minorities. Thanks to this guy for doing what most Whites who feel the same way will never do. It takes a real White Man or a real White Woman to do this. Similar minded Whites normally prefer to be silent in other not to offend the White Supremacist Citizens in the mist of the Good Whites. Have you all noticed that this is happening in the backyard of the United Nations? (Head quarters in New York) When will they call out North America, The US and up further north Country, Canada on Human Right Violations against Black People? If you know that the UN is controlled primarily by the permanent members of The UN Security council, then you have an idea where the UN's problem begins and why it's not doing it's job. He made a good point that Whites don't care all around the world about how the US treats Blacks. Again, if you wonder why The European Union has never called out the US on what it's using the police to do to Blacks, then you need not wonder much if you consider the racial demographics of The European Union. Every body love you man. I mean all Blacks, minorities in general, including those Whites who oppose the oppression of Blacks in The US. But those Whites have to speak up as well, because on the day of our death when you meet your creator, our silence or outspoken truth will be the basis upon which we will all be judged by whatever God we believe in.
I think I got diabetes just from looking at that guy. If he wants to make the world a better place, I suggest he start by donating his Whopper budget to the local food bank.
I would argue that misinformation us the biggest problem facing the world today. Honest communication would go a long ways towards improving everything, including holding shitheads accountable for their deeds.
^^^ This!

Black Car

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe that journalists lies are a big part of the problem in America. They promote racism, violence and unrest in the name of ratings. It makes them feel important.
Not only that. Fabricate or subtract from truth to sweating up their stories. I have caught major network news fabricating stories about an oil rich nation in Africa where Shell is destroying their environment with spillage and sucking the blood out of the wealth of that nation. The local villages took up Arms to defend their town from corrupt Shell Oil, but A major Network here reported them as terrorist without mentioning the distruction and curruption that Shell is engaging in. Now if don't know much about what is going on in the international community you would have bought into their mentira. This is why the media is not trusted. As a matter of fact you don't know what to believe this days when someone at the top is always twitting verifiable mentiras.
This guy in the video accuses white Christians as being racist. Blanketed accusations that attack a large specified segment of the population serve no purpose other than make the messenger less credible; no different than claiming “fat bearded men who make YouTube videos are pedophiles.”
The United States has been Continually Monitored by the U.N. for Human Rights Violations since the Late 1960's.

Their presence was Especially high during the Obama Administration.

We were put on Official Notice during Obamas watch.

You just Never Hear about it on American News. View attachment 469418

You MUST Reach Beyond Google & Corporate Owned News.

Last edited:

BigRedDriver

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.

If the guy had the intent to harm, he had a vehicle that could have taken out many dozens. He didn’t, but he got dragged out of the truck and beaten severely by this peace loving mob.

tohunt4me

Not only that. Fabricate or subtract from truth to sweating up their stories. I have caught major network news fabricating stories about an oil rich nation in Africa where Shell is destroying their environment with spillage and sucking the blood out of the wealth of that nation. The local villages took up Arms to defend their town from corrupt Shell Oil, but A major Network here reported them as terrorist without mentioning the distruction and curruption that Shell is engaging in. Now if don't know much about what is going on in the international community you would have bought into their mentira. This is why the media is not trusted. As a matter of fact you don't know what to believe this days when someone at the top is always twitting verifiable mentiras.

NIGERIANS ALWAYS LOOK SO HAPPY !

WORKED WITH A FEW GUYS FROM NIGERIA AT SCHLUMBERGER.

ALWAYS HAPPY.

( maybe they are Happy to be Here ?)

Black Car

• Thread Starter Thread Starter