A wave of ants coming soon to NJ....

NJ Jimmy

Imagine the hubris it takes for a self-righteous @@@@@@bag to refer to others as "ants". As if the pretentious loser is not an ant himself. That is the problem with this site...full of people who think they are somehow superior to everyone else out there. You are just another "ant"...Condescending awipe.

1974toyota

Imagine the hubris it takes for a self-righteous @@@@@@bag to refer to others as "ants". As if the pretentious loser is not an ant himself. That is the problem with this site...full of people who think they are somehow superior to everyone else out there. You are just another "ant"...Condescending awipe.
they call me Mr Ant

Mysanthropic_Motorist

Wouldn’t you agree that not all people are of the same calibre? Whether education, experience, careers...etc.....obviously, some people have to be better than others, no? There’s a ladder and not everyone in life can be at the top. Heh, some can’t even spell top.

This whole notion that everyone is equal is pure bullshite.

NJ Jimmy

Wouldn’t you agree that not all people are of the same calibre? Whether education, experience, careers...etc.....obviously, some people have to be better than others, no? There’s a ladder and not everyone in life can be at the top. Heh, some can’t even spell top.

This whole notion that everyone is equal is pure bullshite.
YEs, but being a condescending ass does not make you the top...and conforming to the groupthink that pervades this forum CERTAINLY does not make you the top.
Most people hare are AVERAGE LOSERS who think that they are smarter than the rest.

NJKing

We are all ants. It's what type that matters. There are side gig ants, full time, retired, young, rich, poor, smart, dumb, fat, skinny, white and black. Its all out there. If you had accepted a ride recently, you are an ant. I just hate out of territory ants that thinks they own the streets.

NJ Jimmy

We are all ants. It's what type that matters. There are side gig ants, full time, retired, young, rich, poor, smart, dumb, fat, skinny, white and black. Its all out there. If you had accepted a ride recently, you are an ant. I just hate out of territory ants that thinks they own the streets.
You resent them because you think that they are taking your rides away from you. I understand the sentiment, but outside the hours of about 10 am to noon, I get nothing but a constant stream of ride requests, as I am sure you do as well. I am not sure why you would be upset. In Northern NJ, we hardly EVER have to wait for a ride. NO reason to resent other drivers...I pretty much never get a break an the stream of rides does not really ever stop other than the hour or two mentioned above. Not sure what the problem is.

Michael1230nj

Let them come. They will not last long. It’s bad enough if you live here.
Post automatically merged:

Uber eats in Paterson is as close to Hell as a human being can get.

SuzeCB

You resent them because you think that they are taking your rides away from you. I understand the sentiment, but outside the hours of about 10 am to noon, I get nothing but a constant stream of ride requests, as I am sure you do as well. I am not sure why you would be upset. In Northern NJ, we hardly EVER have to wait for a ride. NO reason to resent other drivers...I pretty much never get a break an the stream of rides does not really ever stop other than the hour or two mentioned above. Not sure what the problem is.
Lack of surge.

Launchpad McQuack

Your spelling and lack of ability to construct a sentence says it all.....lol.

The Prosecutor rests your Honor.... lol
I always find it amusing when someone makes grammatical errors while criticizing somebody else's writing abilities. I find it doubly amusing when that person does so while attempting to defend their unfounded air of superiority.

Uber burn in hell

I always find it amusing when someone makes grammatical errors while criticizing somebody else's writing abilities. I find it doubly amusing when that person does so while attempting to defend their unfounded air of superiority.
I will say one thing I always post on this forum while I’m driving 70 miles hr at night. I could care less if shite comes out wrong or autocorrect does it’s thing. As long as you guys can get the point. ???