• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

A Video?

Coyotex

I just opened my drivers app and Uber has put together a video of how "I'm changing the world one rider at a time". They want to show it to riders. I, personally, thought it was cheesey, and, quite frankly, stupid. It tells how many 5* ratings I have (which is about 1/2 of how many appear on my app) and what my longest streak of 5* ratings was. Huh? That just opens up the question, "what happened that your 5* streak came to an end?"

I clicked the "do not share" button. Let's see if that really works or not.

Has anyone else seen this video?

CJfrom619

I just opened my drivers app and Uber has put together a video of how "I'm changing the world one rider at a time". They want to show it to riders. I, personally, thought it was cheesey, and, quite frankly, stupid. It tells how many 5* ratings I have (which is about 1/2 of how many appear on my app) and what my longest streak of 5* ratings was. Huh? That just opens up the question, "what happened that your 5* streak came to an end?"

How long was your 5*streak? Mine was 263.

SurgeMasterMN

They want to stroke us and talk about everything but this....

992AF327-1629-43F3-BF58-10BE04E89A1E.jpeg

Trafficat

My streak was only 52 according to Uber.

Anyone have a smaller streak than I do? So far it seems like I am deserving of some sort of award for smallest 5 star streak on Uber.

I've had a perfect 5.00 rating on Lyft for the last 50 or so rides so I would guess on Lyft I'm on a ~150 streak right now.

ftupelo

Wow, what an incredibly well-produced and visually impactful piece of art. It really does make one feel honored. It's hard to describe the pride I felt watching that video. It made tangible the difference we make in our PAX lives. I was a bit embarrassed by 5 - star streak only being 100 - I'm ashamed that I have any ratings below a 5 star.

VanGuy

Wow, what an incredibly well-produced and visually impactful piece of art. It really does make one feel honored. It's hard to describe the pride I felt watching that video. It made tangible the difference we make in our PAX lives. I was a bit embarrassed by 5 - star streak only being 100 - I'm ashamed that I have any ratings below a 5 star.
Haha, I read that and first that and first thing in my mind, "Uber made an art film" Things in my head went downhill from there. :smiles:

KD_LA

Author
You must be a sibbling of emdeplam's...