A Tip Sign In EVERY Car!

Bulls23

Take a look when you have a moment. Good points made. Start putting 'em on instead of offering water and candy.. Smh.

Bulls23

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been using my sign for about two months now and haven't seen any negative impact on my rating. In fact, it slightly rose from 4.71 to 4.75. Not much, but pattern is obvious.
As to actual tips, of course not every rider lives them. However, very few days past when I got zip. Normally, I drive 2-3 hrs a day and get $3-5 in average.

bshaw0001

I always provide bottled water, however I do have a 4.94 rating with over 1300 trips complete. Uber customers are cheap. Very few of them tip especially in DC

UberSolo

Why are you ruining it for the rest of us by offering bottled water????!!!!
U, Miss Nutzareus, are the minority. Thousands of Uber drivers in the DC Metro Region offer water and accept Pool requests. This may not be the job for u.
Maybe try men's room janitorial services @ airport? suggestion: wear gloves

Auto battle

U, Miss Nutzareus, are the minority. Thousands of Uber drivers in the DC Metro Region offer water and accept Pool requests. This may not be the job for u.
Maybe try men's room janitorial services @ airport? suggestion: wear gloves
your a jerk don't give water to the animals

New2This

I offer water. $3/bottle. $45 per case

I buy it for $6/case at Costco

Chaching!
2016-07-29 17.41.38.jpg

Last edited:

Kawiz03

I provide cristal in tiffany stemwear with fresh strawberries dipped in the finest chocolate known to man and have been known to give back the passengers the full cost of the trip....and I still only have a 4.84 rating with no tips..how will I ever recoup the cost of the case of Cristal I bought off Jay-Z and Beyonce!!!!

Nopool

I still remember a year ago a friend start driving for uber and his rating was really low because of his lack of english. Uber send him an invitation with a "PRO" rideshare advisor to take a class to improve his ratings. This motherflower told the class to offer cold water mints and chocolates and if they can buy GODIVA chocolates would be the best. Freaking godiva chocolates unbelievable

Uber_duber

Take a look when you have a moment. Good points made. Start putting 'em on instead of offering water and candy.. Smh.

I won't ask for tips nor will I put out a sign asking for tips. Tips are greatly appreciated and I don't decline them when offered.

New2This

mpm017

With Uber trying to pack your car full of pool pax, where is the room for water? Pax in general are jerks. They'll make you wait for them for like tens of minutes while making sure they arent being charged, ask for freebies and then not tip. They don't think they should work for free, but because they pay $7 they think they deserve the royal treatment. This is why I only drive like once or twice a month for some spending $.