Inshur

A tip sent from Heaven.

BroomBroom

So as you all know central London is fully F**ked because of that F**king march and every journey from central is a pain in the back side.
So had a trip from westminster to canary wharf which was an ABSOLUTE TORTURE but to make me feel better the rider decided to tip me something which I have never received before and I must tell you British riders are getting GENEROUS !

A total of 0.66 PENCE !

Cabbie2B

Easy, Embankment, Lower, Upper sweet ride at the moment.
Just went from Vicky tower to Trinity Sq an back to Corinthia in 45 min.....
Post automatically merged:

Great Peter St, Buckingham Gate, Mall, Marlborough Rd, Pall Mall, via St. James ‘s Sq to Regen st. St J, Jermyn, Hay, Traf, Nrthumbetland, and to Tower.
Way back via HG ave

reg barclay

Never look a gift horse in the mouth. When I was a kid you could get a packet of crisps and a can of pop for that. Don't know what it would get today.

Volkswaber

So as you all know central London is fully F**ked because of that F**king march and every journey from central is a pain in the back side.
So had a trip from westminster to canary wharf which was an ABSOLUTE TORTURE but to make me feel better the rider decided to tip me something which I have never received before and I must tell you British riders are getting GENEROUS !

A total of 0.66 PENCE !
View attachment 312880
Is that £66 or 66p?...lol!...because you can't tip less than 1quid.

Shane Sheikh

I made a 47p bet on Barcelona v Man Utd. Won £53. I never bet but this is how they lure you. I now have 5 bets ongoing

Driverxx

Tipping less than £1 somehow is possible. It has happened to me long time ago. On a short journey, an old lady gave me a nice £0.50 tip

Helping her with the bags was really worth it.