• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

A tip is a tip 🤪

Rickos69

Among other things, this something that can really ruin my day and make me go home.
Another is if I get a thumb down out of the blue. (I am at 99% and the thumb down I have I cannot explain. I thought my evening was going so well.)

Last edited:

Alltel77

It's because they are forced to put in a tip now % starting at 10% with different tiers up from there to custom and some people are too stupid to type $0.00 in custom , if they leave you pennies they are rounding up their total in custom or just a jerk.
Post automatically merged:

Among other things, this something that can really ruin my day and make me go home.
Another is if I get a thumb down out of the blue. (I am at 99% and the thumb down I have I cannot explain. I thought my evening was going so well.)
I just got one of those , and then yesterday one of my thumbs up disappeared

Dekero

A penny tip. Who does this? Thanks Jing. If I get an order for you again, you’ll be buying ME dinner. Oh, customer not available? Damn. Cancel.
This might have been my last Uber ride ever.... And I'd be in cuffs because I would have gone back to "THANK" him...

Sorry ass passenger... Thinks he got jokes... I'd shove that penny so far up his ass he'd think he was honest abe. Entitled tard.

Wow not even my ride and I'm pissed ...

Last edited:

DiceyDan

So..I got a ".01" tip about a month ago, AND I got that SAME person again two weeks later. I was pissed when I saw that tip, I'd never forget his name (Dominek).
He ordered Subway (second time) and wanted me to stick around because they "never make it right". I told him to contact the resturaunt, and if he wanted to ever get his food delivered again he would never leave a penny. I was shaking mad, bc I was stupid for delivering AGAIN to him, and I was ready to fight. Let's just say I quit UE 2 weeks ago and the pay sucks.

Dekero

So..I got a ".01" tip about a month ago, AND I got that SAME person again two weeks later. I was pissed when I saw that tip, I'd never forget his name (Dominek).
He ordered Subway (second time) and wanted me to stick around because they "never make it right". I told him to contact the resturaunt, and if he wanted to ever get his food delivered again he would never leave a penny. I was shaking mad, bc I was stupid for delivering AGAIN to him, and I was ready to fight. Let's just say I quit UE 2 weeks ago and the pay sucks.
I don't stick around regardless.... Wrong ? Call Uber and the restaurant... My job is to deliver I don't give a rats ass what is in the bag... Uber can pay me again to bring you a remake...

Stevie The magic Unicorn

A 1c tip is traditionally a big "I'm not cheap, your service sucked" tip.

A 1c tip is for doing something absolutely heinous like bringing sausage instead of bacon.

Really... you should have done something embarrassing to earn that 1c, like making wrong turns/missing turns, missed a highway exit ect.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weird thing is, she was nice and didn’t give me a thumbs down. I had another customer (Aimee) a name I’ll always remember, give me a thumbs down and reports of not delivering to door, even though I was walking up to the door but she came out. Said I was late and that was a lie because the food was ready and she was like 5 min away from the restaurant. I’ve gotten two orders for her since and have cancelled them. Next time, I will take her lunch. 98% of customers are appreciative, then you have Aimee and Jing. Don’t they realize that they could get the same driver again that will remember how much of an @@@@@@@ they were? It’s crazy.

Invisible

Potty mouth!!!
What if I meant follow-up?

I have no potty mouth compared to the majority on the R/S forum. 😀
Post automatically merged:

A 1c tip is traditionally a big "I'm not cheap, your service sucked" tip.

A 1c tip is for doing something absolutely heinous like bringing sausage instead of bacon.

Really... you should have done something embarrassing to earn that 1c, like making wrong turns/missing turns, missed a highway exit ect.
The R/S $.01 cent tip was from a guy who was pissed because I wouldn’t let him bring an open can of alcohol in my car.

I can’t recall why I got the UE and GH ones, but I’ve always treated customers and pax kindly. I did over 7k food deliveries and Uber 1200 rides, and only 3 jerks I can recall who gave me a .01 cent.

To the OP, it’s them, not you!

Last edited: