A random rider commandeering an Uber car at SFO

InvisibleUberMan

Yesterday evening I was picking up an Uber passenger at SFO. I saw an Uber car at the same location I was doing the pick up with the backdoor wide open and the driver outside the car on his phone. According to my Uber rider who was witnessed the incident before I arrived, a random guy hopped into an Uber car he did not hail and was refusing to leave!! The two riders who actually hailed the car were there too (the same scenario as in Miami, though, the guy who commandeered the Uber car looked totally calm!!). The driver called police and they were yet to arrive! I hope the issue got resolved peacefully.

yucklyftline

Yesterday evening I was picking up an Uber passenger at SFO. I saw an Uber car at the same location I was doing the pick up with the backdoor wide open and the driver outside the car on his phone. According to my Uber rider who was witnessed the incident before I arrived, a random guy hopped into an Uber car he did not hail and was refusing to leave!! The two riders who actually hailed the car were there too (the same scenario as in Miami, though, the guy who commandeered the Uber car looked totally calm!!). The driver called police and they were yet to arrive! I hope the issue got resolved peacefully.
I wonder if the rider was canceled on previously by more than one uber driver and had enough haha

manuella

Has happened to me so far twice !! never escalated to that YouTube video . One time I had to actually put 911 on speaker for the lady to get out

Unfortunately there is no way to tell if it's not a police sting so no matter how pretty they are , how much they beg or how much cash it's not a good risk to take never mind the insurance thing

yucklyftline

Has happened to me so far twice !! never escalated to that YouTube video . One time I had to actually put 911 on speaker for the lady to get out

Unfortunately there is no way to tell if it's not a police sting so no matter how pretty they are , how much they beg or how much cash it's not a good risk to take never mind the insurance thing
Wow, lock your doors manuella !

I've been propositioned by riders before, but on 2 occasions, they had dead batteries. "Sorry, I can't just call another driver from the lot for you, doesn't work that way. Go bug another passenger" lol

manuella

Wow, lock your doors manuella !

I've been propositioned by riders before, but on 2 occasions, they had dead batteries. "Sorry, I can't just call another driver from the lot for you, doesn't work that way. Go bug another passenger" lol
My stupid Toyota unlocks the doors when I park , I space out 2 seconds and some drunk chick is in the car yelling let's roll now lol

I should be able to change the car settings

Genini-Contractor

My stupid Toyota unlocks the doors when I park , I space out 2 seconds and some drunk chick is in the car yelling let's roll now lol

I should be able to change the car settings
That sucks. My Toyota locks automatically as car gets driven away. I have to unlock all doors to let pax out.

manuella

Pretty, where ?

Two days ago I got a ping at a bar from the financial district , I get there and park outside nobody comes out . I check surge cause I wanted to cancel the damn ride , it's 2x ! immediately I go to the rider app to see if I will get something similar or better before it loads this amazing gorgeous chick opens my passenger door an old man at the same time has opened my back door , he is telling her to get in the back with him except she isn't listening ! she is busy telling me how beautiful I'm :rolleyes: she was saying beautiful and I'm a guy lol

I would type the entire story but I am sure it would sound made up

she complimented me like crazy , wanted to hug me lol she grabbed my hand pulled it into her thighs and I tried pulling it cause the old guy was in the back , she would pull it back.

we dropped off first then she told me to pull over so we can read texts from some random guy she was mad at Bla bla

she was so gorgeous !!! Trip was like 40 minutes didn't touch her or try anything inappropriate.

Genini-Contractor

Two days ago I got a ping at a bar from the financial district , I get there and park outside nobody comes out . I check surge cause I wanted to cancel the damn ride , it's 2x ! immediately I go to the rider app to see if I will get something similar or better before it loads this amazing gorgeous chick opens my passenger door an old man at the same time has opened my back door , he is telling her to get in the back with him except she isn't listening ! she is busy telling me how beautiful I'm :rolleyes: she was saying beautiful and I'm a guy lol

she complimented me like crazy , wanted to hug me lol she grabbed my hand pulled it into her thighs and I tried pulling it cause the old guy was in the back , she would pull it back.

we dropped off first then she told me to pull over so we can read texts from some random guy she was mad at Bla bla

she was so gorgeous !!! Trip was like 40 minutes didn't touch her or try anything inappropriate.
Gorgeous chick with sugar daddy on tow. Diva drama night. Maybe she was high on something.

NASCAR1991

When someone tries to act overly friendly i become worried. Not a typical behaviour and should be treated with caution. Especially coming from a girl to a guy.

yucklyftline

Your Uberdancer impersonation has failed lol

manuella

Gorgeous chick with sugar daddy on tow. Diva drama night. Maybe she was high on something.
Definitely drunk ! The sugar daddy was paying for the ride , they left him at the bar. I couldn't tell what the relationship with the guy in the back was , he wasn't from her world from what I could tell. She was very privileged and devorced from a wealth guy

manuella

When someone tries to act overly friendly i become worried. Not a typical behaviour and should be treated with caution. Especially coming from a girl to a guy.
That's what I thought too which is why I was so glad to get an immediate ping after I dropped her off , she had me pull on the side of the road so we could read her text messages and all I could think of was all the things she could say I was trying to do to her during that time so within less than a minute I started driving again