A question on smoking

Just a question

THIS IS NOT MY EXPERIENCE ok so I live in a state where weed is legal (i personally dont but I dont care if others do) and I heard about people in my area getting tipped in joints well they posted it on our city page and thought it was funny well some other people were worried they would get fired so my question is if your only doing it on your own time and are not under the influence when you are driving can you get fired it's been a debate in our group

Boca Ratman

THIS IS NOT MY EXPERIENCE ok so I live in a state where weed is legal (i personally dont but I dont care if others do) and I heard about people in my area getting tipped in joints well they posted it on our city page and thought it was funny well some other people were worried they would get fired so my question is if your only doing it on your own time and are not under the influence when you are driving can you get fired it's been a debate in our group
Fired for what, accepting a legal product as a tip?

Why is this even a debate?

Just a question

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fired for what, accepting a legal product as a tip?

Why is this even a debate?
It's not federally legal was their point
Post automatically merged:

See that's what I thought but this lady was causing a stink got this guy and I couldn't find anything online that said anything about it specifically

Last edited: