A++ passenger....

Pythos

So, last week I’m still mainly driving people. This week I’m mainly driving food and groceries.

Regardless, I pick up a lady who says she’s a manager at the Sports Column on Blake and 20th. Take her from her homtel to her job.

I have a box of vitamin C samples from a friend in my backseat. She immediately critiques my free samples and said that I could not give them away or promote them without a permit. She then criticizes the route and said that I was taking the slowest f*cking way possible ( all chosen by the app).

I told her that I was doing what the app said and not generating my own route. She apologized for her abrasive behavior. But then she also also said that she did not even feel comfortable with the vitamins in the back so I pulled off onto a side street to move the vitamins to the back of the car.

She also asked to be dropped off at the 7-Eleven at 18th and Blake and I asked her to update the destination in the app to which she replied that that seems like a process and that I was probably just trying to charge her anyway.

wtf. I should have dropped her off and taken the 1-star.

Daisey77

You should have kicked her out. You'll probably get a 1 * anyways. Maybe she'll learn to appreciate the couple of drivers who are actually out driving instead of @@@@@ing about everything they do wrong in her eyes. Especially since she's in the service industry you would think she'd understand and appreciate the hard times the service industry is in

OMG GO!

So, last week I’m still mainly driving people. This week I’m mainly driving food and groceries.

Regardless, I pick up a lady who says she’s a manager at the Sports Column on Blake and 20th. Take her from her homtel to her job.

I have a box of vitamin C samples from a friend in my backseat. She immediately critiques my free samples and said that I could not give them away or promote them without a permit. She then criticizes the route and said that I was taking the slowest f*cking way possible ( all chosen by the app).

I told her that I was doing what the app said and not generating my own route. She apologized for her abrasive behavior. But then she also also said that she did not even feel comfortable with the vitamins in the back so I pulled off onto a side street to move the vitamins to the back of the car.

She also asked to be dropped off at the 7-Eleven at 18th and Blake and I asked her to update the destination in the app to which she replied that that seems like a process and that I was probably just trying to charge her anyway.

wtf. I should have dropped her off and taken the 1-star.
AS SOON as they get that level of @@@@@y, pull over and kick them out where you stopped. Let them know youre in charge and they can kick rocks while eating a bag of dicks with that attitude. Youll feel great for doing so. If you dont have a dash cam rolling, get your cell phone recording video asap.

Pythos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was Lyft. It isn’t click bait. I just had to vent.

I’ve moved over to deliveries now anyway.

Denver Dick

just picked up my first ever elusive 2*!!......complaint on temp and leg room lol.... driving mostly single pas around with pass seat all the way up in a Camry....hillarious

Daisey77

just picked up my first ever elusive 2*!!......complaint on temp and leg room lol.... driving mostly single pas around with pass seat all the way up in a Camry....hillarious
Wow... Some people! I was hoping through all of this BS we're going through right now, one benefit might be that people actually start to appreciate what they have Because the sense of entitlement has gotten ridiculous lately. *sigh* Wishful thinking. Did they have a mask on? If not you should have reported them. Reason being passenger made me feel unsafe LOL