A passenger left an item in my car

Jordan23

Tonight a customer left behind their umbrella. Funny thing is earlier today I picked up an Uber driver who gave me a horror story about a pax leaving behind an item.

So I dropped it off at the local police station and sent a report to Uber telling them where the pax can get their brolly.

Solarman

I had an interstate pax leave their iPhone in my car. Luckily, it dinged and it was just sticking out from between the pax front seat & door after he left seconds prior. I just tooted my horn and he came back & collected it with much thanks. I also found a pencil. Which police station should I drop it off at?

Jordan23

I also found a pencil. Which police station should I drop it off at?

I've got a tiny pair of scissors and a bic lighter that were left behind by previous riders. I keep them in the car in case I ever need them.

Uber just responded saying that as requested they won't share my contact information, and they've passed along the message.

Who is John Galt?

I also found a pencil. Which police station should I drop it off at?

That is one of the most insensitive, flippant comments I have ever seen on this forum!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

This poor guy has been getting around, totally off his face, since he took that ride with you !

Mr Squiggle resized to 500.jpg

Solarman

That is one of the most insensitive, flippant comments I have ever seen on this forum!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

This poor guy has been getting around, totally off his face, since he took that ride with you !

View attachment 157741
Damn!!!! I knew I've seen that pencil before. So sorry to Mr Squiggle. I will contact the muppet factory and let them know I have part of his face. Or maybe I should just take it down to VKC (Those of you who watched Homicide will understand). I'm on my way Mr Squiggle!!!! Don't worry!!!! I'll be there soooooon!!!!

I really hope this was sarcasm. If not, just eat the pencil mate.
No. Seriously, I found a pencil. But see my above post as I now know who it belongs to.

PM me, please, with details of its grade of hardness.
I could use some new lead in my pencil.
2B, or not 2B? - that is the question.
Quite a large 3B. Easy for Mr Squiggle to draw with.

I would tell you about the passenger who left a pencil in my car, but there was no point to it.
You will need to either sharpen your response or erase your comment.

Epic Fail Right There
Just like almost all of your posts.

Lowestformofwit

Or maybe I should just take it down to VKC (Those of you who watched Homicide will understand).
Nice try at fishing out the ages of people on here!
"99 to VKC".
Yes, Mac; I was a regular Homicide watcher - might still have my Leonard Teale hat somewhere.
Len was a nice, down to earth Aussie bloke - had a few drinks with him after a motor racing event some decades back. Pity he died comparatively young.
But then, he did choose to stay drinking with me - and that's not usually good for anyone's health (including mine!)

Who is John Galt?

Nice try at fishing out the ages of people on here!
"99 to VKC".
Yes, Mac; I was a regular Homicide watcher - might still have my Leonard Teale hat somewhere.
Len was a nice, down to earth Aussie bloke - had a few drinks with him after a motor racing event some decades back. Pity he died comparatively young.
But then, he did choose to stay drinking with me - and that's not usually good for anyone's health (including mine!)

Who was the babe? Was it Shirl?

Jordan23

IPhone left in my car by race goers. Text the next day asking if I've seen it. I said yeah I have a phone and confirm the description. I give them two options I can leave it at a police station for them to pick up at their convenience or I bring it to them and charge them for my travel. The guy offers me 100 dollars :eek:. I said I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Now I'm 100 dollars richer.